"I Don't Remember"😔

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

"How could someone so beautiful be so fucking EVIL?!", Shawntae screamed as I cried. I still couldn't believe she and I were in the situation we were in. I thought we were both about to die. But what did I do to deserve death?!

I really wanted to be in LA with Beyoncè when she went there to be a part of a fashion show. But unfortunately I had prior photoshoots that I couldn't cancel nor reschedule. Beyoncè understands my work ethic so she wasn't upset that I couldn't travel with her.

Throughout that day, I tried my best to at least text with Beyoncè. But with Lauren being out due to my nephew Kross having a cold, I had to do both her job and mine. So the day was pretty hectic for me.

Nevertheless, I got through it! By 7 pm I was packing up my camera and closing up the studio. When I locked everything up, I was reading  a text from Beyoncè. She was telling me how much she loved and missed me. And how she couldn't wait to get back home to me. The last thing I remember is smiling and replying back, "I love and miss you too, my dream girl! Hurry back home to me."

Why is that the last thing I remember? Well, after I sent that text to Beyoncè, someone decided to knock me in the back of my head with a hard object! And I was out like a light! When I finally woke up from the deep sleep that blow to the head put me in, I was deeply confused and my head hurt like hell!

I looked around and didn't have a clue of where I was. Across from me was this woman....

It was Shawntae, my ex-girlfriend

It was Shawntae, my ex-girlfriend. Only in that moment, I didn't recognize her. I didn't recognize anyone in the room. Nor did I remember the history I had with anyone in the room during that time.

Shawntae was sitting in a chair sobbing. Someone had her hands tied behind her back. They had her feet bound , too. She couldn't escape if she wanted to. There was a black man standing behind her. And there was also a black man standing behind me.

Like Shawntae, I was also in a chair with my hands tied behind my back and my feet bound. I couldn't move. I couldn't escape. Fear took over my soul. I didn't have a clue of why someone was trying to harm me. But even worse, I couldn't remember who I was or even where I came from!