chapter 1

"The school is under attack everyone hide now". Everyone hid under their desks and covered their heads as the emergency alarm of the school went off.

Soon the entire school went silent but there wasn't any order to come out or any clarification that it was safe so everyone remained hidden till multiple heavy footsteps were heard approaching the classroom door.

Then a heavy masculine voice was heard. "We know you're in here better open the door before we do it by force". No one dared to move or say anything. Then a loud bang was heard. Peaking at the door there were axe marks all over.

Soon the door had a big hole in it pieces of wood was all over and the men covered in black flooded the room one by one. The guy that seemed to be the groups leader walked to the teachers desk and pulled the teacher up by his shirt.

"You all want to hide but don't even have a sturdy door. Pathetic". "W-what do y-you all w-want". The teacher stuttered like an idiot while speaking. "That isn't your business so you better stay out before we give u hell".

The teacher nodded in fear for his life as he was thrown in a corner by the man and tied up. By now all students were in tears, this is something no child would ever want to have to experience. But unlucky for then they had to be the ones to get this experience.

The rest of men passed around the classroom of teenagers age ranging from 14 to 16 and one by one pulled them out from under their desks tieing their hands and putting a cloth over their mouths. Lining them up one by one against the walls they saw outside that kids from the other classes are in the same position outside with nothing but fear marked on the faces.

All the other teachers were tied up on the floor Aswell. No one could call for help. Soon all the kids were outside the classroom in a line shaking.

"Walk". The leader said loudly. The other men stood at the sides front and back of the line of kids to guide them and ensure no one tried to run. They were all lead out to a white bus and put to sit.

MYG POV

I was shaking in fear I never imagined something like this happening we were all getting kidnapped and there was no one to do anything. I looked outside and saw out teachers being out into a smaller bus.

I looked at the person sitting beside me and saw that they had fainted probably from shock and fear. The bus started moving and they headed out to the old dirt road that no one uses.

We came up to this old warehouse the doors opened and the two busses went in and they closed letting darkness take over. Only a little light from a very high window was seen. As they took us out the lights in the ware house came on and we were met with loads more masked men.

What the heck was going on, what are they gonna do to us. Were just kids.