chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

I stood with my arms folded and face holding a very serious expression in the dark room filled with thousands of screens displaying camera footage of several places in the country.

I'm a K.I.A agent. Agent 001, Cha Y/N. We just got reports about a school kidnapping and I immediately jumped into action looking through footage in and outside of the school compound.

The people showed up dressed in all black broke down door and tied everyone up and took them in busses through a backstreet. I've never seen the street before tho.

I turned to my partner and bestfriend since diapers agent 002 Jeon Jungkook. "Jungkook I think we should go down to he school and investigate around".

He nodded. "I agree, I've never seen that street ever either". It's kind of weird that it's so near to the school aswell". "If you're gonna conduct things like this why choose a place so near to a popular location like a high school and main road".

I nod I'm agreement. "I was thinking the same thing let's tell Xman about our decision and get a early start". Xman is our boss, the owner of K.I.A. and the person that holds the most authority out here.

Xman obviously isn't his real name just a cover up but he's always said he will never reveal his real name and we respect that.

Walking out of the surveillance room we made our way to the elevators going to the top floor. I turned to jungkook. "U know what I think it is". He looked at me with a raised brow signaling to continue.

"Sex rings and auctions have been becoming really popular recently. Don't u think it's a mighty big coincidence that right when these start coming back such a big kidnapping happens".

He thought about what I said. "True, that is probably what it is but lets investigate properly and make the correct moves and get these kids and teachers back".

I nod and the elevators doors opened. We got out and made our way to the two big gold doors. X's office is here. We knocked on the door and heard a cold "come in".

We straightened up our uniforms stood professionally and entered bowing to X for respect as he nodded his head snd signaled us to take a seat in the two office chairs on the opposite side of his desk.