chapter 4

"What brings u two here"? He raised a brow as he eyed us. I cleared my throat and started to speak knowing jungkook wouldn't. "Actually sir we got reports that an entire school was kidnapped both teachers and students".

"One of the higher ups assigned us the task of finding out where they are get them back and shut down the operations of the people that took them".

"We came here to get your permission to leave and get started. The earlier we can get these people back the better".

He nodded. "Did u all see where they left the school premises". "Yes sir, in an old back street not too far away". "Okay, get your things and go becareful agents".

We both stood up bowed to give and walked out. We took two black masks putting them on we went to our cars.

We pulled out of the yard and drove to the school grounds. We parked a while away and walked down. Police who were alerted after us chained the school gates.

The inside was a mess it could be clearly seen from the glass windows. The doors were busted and desks and chairs were thrown all over.

We saw the bushes parted a little while down walking over We saw that it was the old road they used to get away. It was hard to see cause of the tall grass.

"Wherever they were taken gas to be super far back. There isn't any structures visible for miles back nor any sign of life. Just thick ever-growing grass".

I look around further when just mentioned that and he was right. "We sent know where that leads so incase it's a dead end and we can't get out. Let's not try driving down there".

He nodded in agreement. "How about we took a helicopter and fly over the entire back there and see if any places come up let's wait till night time tho". I suggested.

"Not a bad idea I'll call X and tell him to get a pilot out with one of the helicopters tonight". Jungkook said as we walked back to our cars.

TIME SKIP

It's Night time and me and jungkook are now out of the landing pad waiting for the pilot to come and get going.

Once he was here we got inside and put our belts on then we took off

As we got over the field the pilot slowed the helicopter down and we started looking around. That's when we spotted a huge warehouse. It atleast 4 miles down the road.

It was surrounded by trees and grass that's why it wasn't spotted and it was like a maze to get to it. If jungkook and I had tried to drive down there we would've gotten lost.

Those kids and teachers are definitely there. There isn't any other structure for miles againband those are just ordinary houses. Cross that field is just a neighborhood and we have cameras there nothing happened there so that isn't backs eveything up.

Where else could they have gone other than that warehouse that's where the road leads tho its a maze type of road it only has one end.

We took pictures and videos of the place and went back to the agency. As soon as we got back we went to the surveillance room where a worker took the footage and pulled it up on a big screen for us to see.

Examining the footage closely I spotted a window at the back. "Look kook there's a window there and it has light".

He looked closer and saw it aswell. "They're definitely there". He said.

"Yes. So now we need to find out who those people are. Look back over the footage from the school and look for an kind of logo or mark".

The worker pulled back up the school cameras and we sat there for a while looking over it. Then we saw something.

"Hey jungkook look at that guys gun. There's a red marking". "Hey, zoom in on that". The worker did as told and we looked closely at the red mark.