chapter 21

I showered and changed

After walking out I saw yoongi wrapped like a little boring in the blanket completely immersed in his show

After walking out I saw yoongi wrapped like a little boring in the blanket completely immersed in his show. I decided to leave him be and go make dinner.

I quietly walked out of the room and went to the kitchen making a simple dinner I put mine and yoongis on a tray to take upstairs and covered the rest for when those two wake up.

Walking back intot he room with the food I saw yoongi playing on my phone taking pictures of himself he smelt the food and looked in my direction.

"When did u do all that". He asked baffled knowing to himself I said I was just gonna shower. I chuckle "u were so into your show I managed to get downstairs and cook and come back".

He blinked a couple times then his stomach rumbled. "Alright let's eat hm". He quickly nodded I put the tray on bed and we both ate talking and watching a TV show.

Once we finished eating I put the tray on my bedside table and layed down. Yoongi wanted to lay down on my chest bur was struggling  cause of the soreness. So I helped him to lay down pitting his head on my chest and let one if his legs drape over mine.

He sighed in content. I played with his hair as he was fiddling with the strings of my hoodie.

"Noona". He called and looked up at me. "Hm". I had my eyes closed. "U-um, I well". "Say what u want clearly little one what are u stuttering about". Hw remained silent for a second making me open my eyes to look at him.

He looked hesitant if not scared. I caressed his cheek. "What's wrong lovely". "W-well I know you're an a-agent and u can f-find any-one right"? Now I was confused.

"Yes"? "Well I really wanted to ask y-you to help me f-find m-my par-rents". I was really shocked to hear his words but how can I blame him.

I rubbed his back and kissed his forehead. "Calm down baby. No need to be scared. Ofcourse I'll help u find your parents". I softly explained to him. His eyes lit up.

"Really". "Yes love". That big gummy smile never left his face