chapter 18

It's now a week later and to say thing have taken a dangerous turn for y/n and jungkooks sanity is an understatement.

It's a free week for jk and y/n and when I tell u their dreading the weeks events. It's currently 7:30 am and both jk and y/n are asleep.

But some others aren't. Crawling upto y/n yoongi sat on her stomach and did this. "Mommy, wake up". Y/N being the light sleeper she is immediately heard his words and swore in her mind.

"Little one stop please get off of me". "Mommyyyyy". He whined out bouncing on her stomach as she groaned.

Now to clarify why she's dreading his words is cause a couple days ago yoongi asked y/n about her kinks. She decided to let it slide and told him. One such kink is a mommy one and now she's regretting it big time.

On the other hand. Sitting on her knees beside his sleeping figure g/n cleared her throat. "Daddy". She whispered. Jungkook shifted but remained asleep.

"Daddy". She repeated rubbing her hand over jk's abs. Then he got a hold of reality and groaned. Grabbing her hands he removed them from his abs and looked at her.

"Stop". "But daddy". She gave him puppy eyes. He rolled his head back cracking his neck he got up and walked downstairs to the living room trying his best to keep a hold on himself.

Getting there he saw y/n with yoongi hugging her arm and whispering something to her and she looked so done. So he knew they were both dead this morning.

Jk and y/n looked at each other and at the same time said. "What a great morning".