chapter 11

A day jungkook and y/n came home they expected to the yoongi and g/n coming to the ready to pull another one of their shenanigans but to their surprise the house was silent.

It actually worried them so they went to their room to see if those two were there. Yes they now share rooms, getting into their rooms right beside each other.

Both y/n and jungkook was met either the most shocking sights. Yoongi was stripped naked and kneeling legs spread on the y/n's bed while g/n was naked and laying with her kegs spread on jungkooks bed.

They thought they would get what they wanted finally but no. The two olders eyes filled with irritation, for once they wanted it to be a normal day but nope these two had to pull something.

Y/N and jungkook quickly took their shirts off and out it on the two and then pulled them by their arms outside. Now the two youngers were scared.

Now it was settling into their minds how far they went. Jungkook and y/n brought them out to the living room sitting on opposite couches with serious faces they patted their laps.

They two thought they had to sit on their laps but by were they wrong. As the approached the olders they were pulled and layed over their laps.

Be ause the shirts weren't all the longest their asses were exposed. The two youngers peered at each other with fear in their eyes.

"Now". Y/N started. "Since u two don't seem to be able to hear and understand now it's time to feel and hope u understand". "This was the last straw as punishment for all the stunts u two pulled you'll be getting spankings".

Y/N paused and JK continued . "80 each, infront of each other, and u better count". Now the youngers were close to tears they were embarrassed.

But they knew they deserved it. JK and Y/N started thr punishment as YG and G/N wailed and counted as best as they could.

Tho they were made they still loved the youngers so between every ten Y/N and Jk gave a minute to their skin to cool down a bit.

After about twenty minutes of spanking the punishment was over the little boy and girls skin was red and had very deep handprints.

"Now go to the rooms and don't dare ever think of pulling something like this again. You both are kids were adults it's illegal for us to do anything. Everyone has their needs yes but this was too far, go". Jk told them in a cold tone.

They both with alot of struggled stood up and limped up to the rooms again. Y/N and Jk layed their heads back and huffed out. "Did we got too hard on them". Y/N was first to ask.

"I think we did but it still served its purpose well. We know for sure now they won't do anything again and wait as we told them. Give them five minutes to think then we'll go".

Y/N nodded and clossed her eyes tightly.  Both adults had piercing headaches, tho they came home looing fine they had a hard day and this just didn't help.

After couple minutes they both stood up and walked back to their rooms. Listening by the doors clear as day sobbing cough and crying coukd be heard.

They both sighed looked at each other then walked inside their rooms closing the doors. Y/N looked around the room and saw yoongi in the corner of the room crying hard cough and sobbing.

It broke her heart she felt bad for going so hard in him but it was what was needed. Hearing the door yoongi looked up seeing y/n his cries became harder.

Y/N slowly walked upto him. "Alright lovely, I'm sorry I went so hard on u. Calm down". She calmly said to him and she reached down and picked the boy up.

He tried to fight but the pain he was in didn't allow him to. "Shh, calm down". Y/N walked to the bed with the boy and sat down.

She sat him on her lap and took a bottle of lotion. She layed yoongis head on her chest and put some lotion on her hands.

She then started massaging him swollen red skin. He hissed and sobbed. "Alright alright, I'm sorry but u know well why I did what I did".

He sniffled didn't have the courage or energy to talk. Slowly the redness want away but the skin still stung him. His cries subsided aswell and now he was just sniffling and couple tears were still falling.

Y/N went to the closet and got a hoodie for him to change him instead of leaving him in her work shirt that was dirty.

She changed him then layed him on his stomach patting his back and wiping his teary face

She changed him then layed him on his stomach patting his back and wiping his teary face. Soon the boy feel asleep.

After y/n slowly and quietly got up covered him with the blanket and went to shower.

Once done she out this on.

Then she made her way outside and sat on the couch in the living room

Then she made her way outside and sat on the couch in the living room. Soon she heard heavy footsteps coming downstairs and ofcourse it was jungkook.

He didn't have it any easier with g/n than y/n had it with yoongi unlike y/n who physically looked fine u could clearly see from his face jungkook was exhausted.

He went to y/n and flopped on the couch putting his head on her lap indirectly asking for head massage cause he was having a bad headache. Which y/n gladly gave him, she knew jungkook didn't do well with stress and exhaustion.

I mean no one does well with them but some people still have a fair tolerance for it not jungkook. She massaged his head and within minutes he was out like a light. Soon after she followed and then ended up sleeping on the couch while the younger ones were in their rooms asleep.