chapter 15

As soon as they all got home everyone got into the shower. Everyone was exhausted as expected but it was worth it the day was so fun.

Once they finished changing everyone aside goodnight and got to bed fallinginto a deep dream land.

TIME SKIP

It's now morning and y/n woke up to the sound of her ring tone. It was her boss so she answered. "Good mor-". "We don't have time to waste y/n we need u down here right now one of the mafias escaped from our prison and is on the room get her quickly u alone it's a one person job".

Y/N immediately sprang up now completely awake. "'Yes sir on my way". She quickly got it and got into her suit for the day and quickly but quietly dashed out of the door.

She went to the garage got her car and got straight to work.

She ended up in a long chase down the highway to catch the mafia and his gang members who were trying to escape.

She couldn't believe X would say something like this was a one person job but she had to concentrate and get the job down.

She ended up leading them straight back to the agency premecis where other agents and guards awaited them. She ahd to pitch in the fight which ended in her getting a bad slash across her arm but nonetheless she fought till th end.

Soon all the mafiasen were dead and he surrendered knowing he couldn't beat all those agents.

After y/n was taken to the hospital to be treated she actually passed out right after the fight cause of the blood loss.

JJK POV

I was still asleep when my phone started ringing I groaned and picked it up knowing it couldn't be anyone but my boss. "Hello-". "Agent 002 get to our hospital now u need to see y/n home". My eyes immediately shot open.

"Y/N"? "Shes in the hospital, how, why, what happened. When did she leave the house"? "Stop asking questions and iust come you'll get to know then".

I hurriedly got up showered and changed getting in my car I rush to the hospital where y/n was. I rushed to the head nurse behind the counter. "Hey um where is y/n's room". I asked desperately.

"Room 345 sir". "Thank u". I ran there and saw a doctor now getting out. "Doctor how is y/n what happened to her". "Calm down jungkook she's okay now she got a big slash along her arm and fainted due to the blood loss but she's okay now just asleep".

I sighed in relief. "Okay can I see her"? "Yes but let her rest". I nod and got into the room. I saw y/n laying in bed asleep her arm bandanged up and she had lots of little cuts and bruises.

Since when does she do missions without me. What the heck did she even do. I called X. "X what did u out her to do. Especially by herself I get she's the best agent but we're partners if u sent her why not send me". "Cool it jungkook. It was to get one of the mafias that escaped prison nothing too technical".

That boiled my blood. "Nothing too technical, y/n has done so many missions and never got hurt. So to se her unconscious in a damn hospital surely doesn't add up to "Nothing too technical" Xman". I sharply stated.

"Jungkook what's done is done just take care of her now". With that he hung up. I looked at my phone. "You're our boss yes but sometimes I really can't help but tonthink of u as a damn twat".

I sighed then heard a groan. Y/N was waking up I went to her side. She woke up and saw me. "What happened". "You're asking me that I should be the one to ask u that".

Then she seemed to remember what happened and sighed. "I was in a car chase then a fist fight then weapons were pulled and I got slashed across my arm and passed out when the fight was over".

"Why didn't u tell me before leaving home I would've helped u". "I didn't know it was gonna be like that jungkook, what do I look like a fucking sidekick to be able to tell what's gonna happen I the future? No right so don't blame me".

I sighed she's right she isn't at fault. "Okay okay I'm sorry. I'm just glad it wasn't anything worse". "Yeah it should heel in couple days".