chapter 10

It's been about a year since these experiences and things have been going fairly okay. Y/N caught feelings for yoongi and jungkook for g/n.

They weren't gonna mention since those two were alot younger than them and who knows maybe they'll only saw them as their big brother and sister.

G/N did look up to y/n alot. Seeing how strong and independent y/n is she wanted to be like that aswell. While with yoongi he was just fascinated by jungkooks aesthetic.

He already was set with his soft quiet nature  UT jungkooks bad boy aura really intrigued him. Often when jungkook would be working out he woul go and sit on the gym floor and watch as he trained.

Seeing all the piercings and tattoos muscles and a whole mother lead of black clothes. He could never see himself like that but he liked how jungkook carried about with himself and that made him wamna get close to him.

They didn't want to ruin that for the two youngers so they decided to keep their feelings locked away that was untill they overheard the two talking about the said thing.

How they caught feelings for the older girl and boy. It shocked jungkook and y/n but they were happy. They decided they'll confront yoongi and g/n about it.

When they did they could see the other two were really scared. But they simply explained that they felt the same but as the two were fifteen they won't get into relationships just yet.

Leave things as is being close friends till they are older. Atleast 18, apart from them knowing it was wrong to get together with them while they're still minors.

Jungkook and y/n are agents by nature they do what's right. This would kill them if they were to get together with the younger now. So they put the point forward.

No relationships till they are older. This annoyed the two youngers but they just agreed since they didn't want jungkook and y/n to go strict on them.

But that was just for the start. Later down the line bumps started forming in the road especially on y/n's side. Yoongi would often pull alot of stunts to try to get with y/n.

But y/n knew better and simply shut down his plan quickly. She made it clear she wasn't gonna touch him till he was of an okay age.

That being so made him make the same excuse countless times. "But kids my age do these stuff already why can't I". Then the girl would end up avoiding him for a good hour till he dropped the topic.

Now this doesn't mean that jungkook had it any better. G/N was up in his face about the same topic aswell. Always doing inappropriate stuff infront of him to push his limits.

Now unlike y/n jungkook does tolerate alot for too long especially if he's put his point in it forward already. So that left him nothing else to do but to go strict on the little girl and shut down her plans.

This would lead to g/n being moody for a while but that'll stop when she's tired and wants cuddles to sleep. That didn't mean the entirety of the situation stops tho.

Y/N and jungkook would often sit and talk about ehat the two youngers were doing but it wasn't only then talking.

G/N and yoongi would quietly plot their plans to try to get the olders to give them what they want while they were out for work and they were alone.

So joining forces the daily madness never stopped. But then one day yoongi and g/n pushed their locks too much and jungkook and y/n had, hand enough if it.