chapter 22

It's the next day after really taking in yoongis words u decided you'll tell jungkook about it and see if as a surprise he wants to maybe find g/n's parents. Ofcourse he said yes so that's when investigating started.

A week later To be brief the results of your efforts were shocking it payed off but it was very shocking.

Turns out yoongi and g/n are twins. Both of them were separated at birth then somehow ended up in the same orphanage then when they were sent to live alone they enrolled in the same school.

You and jungkook couldn't believe this. So after alot of rechecking the results were in and yup its true they are unidenticle twins.

So now you and jungkook are on your ways home to tell the youngers or well now "the twins". Getting home you saw the twins sitting on the couch talking and playing games together.

"We're home". U said. "BABE". they both shouted and ran to u and jk hugging you bath like there no Tomorrow per usual.

"Hi baby how was your day". U asked yoongi. "It was good".
After talking for a while on the couch. U looked at jungkook and he nodded.

It's time to tell them. U didn't know how to start and being your bestfriend for your entire life jungkook could tell so he took it upon himself to start.

"So yoongi little man I heard u wanted to find your parents correct"? Yoongis attention was now on jk. "U-um yes h-hyung why"? "Well we found some things u might wanna know".

"Wait really". Now it was your turn to speak. "Yes baby, we found out who your parents are. First of all u have a twin sister secondly We found out who she is aswell".

Yoongis eyes doubled in size. "You're joking". "No I'm not. "These are your parents". Jungkook pulled his phone out showing a picture of his parents". "Whos my sister"?

Beside u. "Huh how she beside me that's g/n- wait- don't tell me-". "WHAT WE'RE TWINS". they both shout at the same time tearing up and staring at each other.

"Yes you are so they are both your parents and you're twins, surprise".

Yoongi and g/n both jumped up and hugged each other in tears. U and jungkook just watched them smiling, soon they broke the hug and looked at you and jk. "But can we ever meet our parents".

G/N asked. "We'll arrange for that at some point we still have to find a way to get into contact with them before we can take u both to meet them".

Both of their eyes shone as they nodded. "Thank u noona and hyung". "Thank u unnie and oppa". "No problem u two". U both said together.