chapter 17

It's been three years since these events and it's yoongi and g/n's birthday. One thing no one ever noticed is that both of then were born on the same day.

Odd coincidence but nonetheless y/n and Jk has some things planned for the day. Starting off they're taking the youngers out for breakfast.

So everyone got ready to go

U all went to breakfast and they to the mall. U and jk allowed them to get anything they want in the mall. Go to the arcade and the cinema.

They had a full day of fun. Everyone really enjoyed it. Then to finish off the day jk took yoongi to buy a suit he likes and y/n took g/n to by a dress she likes cause they have something planned for the night.

Once they were done it was now 6:30 and the sun was setting.

They went home and jk and y/n quickly got showered an changed for the night and left the house to the venue they rented after talking the youngers to take their new clothes and get ready.

Y/N

Y/N

Jk

Once they got to the venue they helped with the kiss minute preparations and waited for one of the toungers to call and say they're done getting ready.

Then y/n's phone rang. "Just on time". She answered. "Hey baby are u both done". "Yes noona what do we do now"? "Go outside to the front of the house you'll see your escort there.

With that she hung up

MYG POV

noona said to go out front so that what's we did and what we saw had us beyond awe struck. A limo was parked and waiting for us.

The driver came out bowed and opened the door for us. We both got in and the ride started. We had no idea what noona smd hyung planned but I have a feeling it was expensive to do.

After about a half hour drive we stopped. I guess we're here.

Y/N POV

The limo showed up their here. Now the nerves were kicking in. I looked at jungkook and he was starting to sweat a little.

I took a deep breath as yoongi and g/n approached us. They both looked stunning

 They both looked stunning

Me and jungkook smiled at them as they came and hugged us

"Hey baby, you're looking quite handsome". He blushed, "thank u noona". Within these three years his appearance changed quite a bit. Tho he no longer looked like as much of a baby as he did before his baby like attitude never changed.

He still giggles at every little thing sits on my stomach and kisses my face till I wake up every morning begs for cuddles sits and my lap is always scared of punishments and most of all he's still smaller than me and cute as ever.

He didn't change at all maybe a little more mature facial wize but nothing else. "We have something we've been meaning to tell u both". I started. I peaked at jungkook and saw him take a deep breath.

We both stepped back and kneeled down reaching into our pockets we pulled ring boxes out opening them. The youngers eyes widened significantly.

We cleared our throats and at the same time said. "Yoongi/G/N will u do me the honors of being my girlfriend/boyfriend". Yes it was a bit much for just asking to be boyfriend and girlfriend but who cares u only live once.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Yoongi nodded his head Yes and y/n ran to him hugging him and spinning him around.

On the other hand g/n ran to jungkook hugging him saying yes over and over.

Y/N and Jk took the rings putting it on yoongi and g/n's fingers.

Y/N'S POV

I looked at his hand with the ring. "From now on you're mine forever. Forget that this is just dating, your stuck with me for life". I said as I hugged him.

He out his head on my chest saying. "I have no complaints against that. I've waiting for this for so long".

"I love u babyboy". "I l-love u t-too babe". He shyly said.

For the rest of the night the couples parted ways going on their own separate little adventures.

Y/N took yoongi to a beach where she always used to go when she was a kid to walk along the shore and jk took g/n to a mountain right above the city to see the lights and she didn't get scared.

Now it's the start of some new chapters in their lives.