chapter 12

Jungkook woke up and saw he slept on your lap. Feeling the weight on your thigh go you slowly woke up and squinted to adjust to the light.

U looked jungkook who was rubbing his eyes. "Is your headache gone now kook". He nodded and layed back down. "Thanks for the massage". "No problem".

Then you both remember what happened earlier and sighed. U looked at the time. "It's 6:28 let's go make dinner then wake them up".

He nodded as u both stood up stretched and walked to the kitchen. Jungkook took his sweatshirt off since he didn't want to get it dirty and well u were already in a sports bra so u were good.

You both made dinner while doing so you heard two pairs of little footsteps. U tapped jungkook and signaled him to listen. He caught on that they woke up.

Soon two little figure appeared behind the counter looking at u and jk who were cooking. They both didn't dare to look directly into either of your eyes tho.

They simply sat quietly on their stool and watched as u and jk cooked. There wasn't any laughter in the kitchen today.

Soon u both finished and jungkook out his sweatshirt back on as u served food. "When did u two wake up"? Jk asked them. "J-just now o-oppa". G/N spoke up.

Jungkook nodded and everyone sat down and started eating. Yoongi didn't say a word tho you jk and g/n spoke every so often.

Once everyone was done u did the dishes and went to the gallery where everyone was sitting. U sat beside jungkook.

"So does either of u have anything to say"? Jungkook started. The two youngers looked down at their laps.

They knew where this was going. "I'm sorry oppa". Gn whispered out. "For"? "Being stubborn and testing your patients so much". She softly said the embarrassment settling in again.

"Good girl, apology accepted". He opened his arms and she slowly went to him. Where she was spanked was still sore u were sure it was the same for yoongi.

Jk hugged her and stroked her hair. U sat quietly and watched yoongi who was sitting silently not daring to lift his head.

"'Yoongi". U finally called on him. He didn't respond u never use his real name it was always little one and baby and hun.

"Don't make me have to call u again, u yourself doesn't like when I use your real name don't give me reasons to do so".

"Sorry". He quickly said it was also very inaudible. "Would u mind repeating little man". Jk pitched in. Yoongi whimpered.

"I'm sorry for doing everything I did". He said softly but enough for u all to hear properly. U sigh. "It's alright little one, come here I know u want cuddles too".

He walked slowly to u sparing himself the pain of walking quickly and curled up on your lap. You played with his hair as he played with the string on your pants.

"U two don't make mistakes like this ever again, next time we tell u no to something no means no. You both aren't of age to do these things with us yet. We know kids your age do these things already but the people they're with is either their age or very close in age to them. We have a six year age gap. You both should be atleast 18 before any relationship is discussed aswell as that, okay"? You said to the two youngers as jungkook nodded at your words.

"We understand". They said in unison. "Very good".