||~𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱~||

"How are you doing?" Tanjiro asks as the blonde boy that he learned was named Zenitsu walks numbly next him, tears still staining his cheeks

"How are you doing?" Tanjiro asks as the blonde boy that he learned was named Zenitsu walks numbly next him, tears still staining his cheeks. When he had woken up he started crying again and begging Sakiya to marry him. Tanjiro yet again had to drag him off the older girl and hold him back as he tried to escape him again.

"Yeah" Zenitsu mutters, not really listening to the other boy's words. He lets out a low whine in his throat as his stomach grumbles. "I'm hungry"

"Did you bring anything to eat?" Tanjiro asks, his brow furrowed as he sees Zenitsu shake his head. Tanjiro pulls out a rice ball and hands it to him.

Zenitsu's eyes light up as he takes the food and lifts it to his mouth taking a bite out of it. After a few bites he looks at Tanjiro "Are you not going to eat?" he asks and Tanjiro shakes his head telling him that he gave him his food.

A rustling sound comes from behind them and a separate rice ball appears in front of Tanjiro. Tanjiro looks up to see Sakiya look at him expectantly "Here. you need to eat"

"Oh no! It's okay Sakiya you should eat that" Tanjiro declines, shaking his hands side to side. The purple haired girl grabs his hand and sets the rice ball in it. Tanjiro grapples with it as she lets it go trying to make sure it doesn't fall out of his hand. "Sakiya, I'm okay! Really!" he reassures her but she ignores him.

Zenitsu takes this chance to swoon at the girl's actions. "Oh she is such a kind soul. Goddess please marry me!" he starts crying again, making Tanjiro's eye twitch. He karate chops Zenitsu on the head making him cry out.

"Why do you ruin every chance for me!!!!??" Zenitsu wails, rubbing his head.

"Sakiya is not going to marry you idiot! Just give it up already" Tanjiro shouts a tick mark on his head as the boy continues to sob.

Sakiya smiles at the two and sets a hand on their head. Both boys look up at her in awe at her smile pink dusting their cheeks. "Eat up you two. I think we are getting close to where we need to go" she says, her gaze moving to the path ahead.