||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵~||

Sakiya stares down at the silvery waters of the Sanzu river watching over those that are under her protection

Sakiya stares down at the silvery waters of the Sanzu river watching over those that are under her protection. Though she watches everyone she focuses on one in particular. Akaza paces at her bedside looking worried and upset, his eyes flickering to her unconscious form every few seconds.

Kokushibo sits on the other side of the bed looking slightly agitated, most likely due to Akaza's pacing. Rui lays across her legs, his own eyes staring up at her in worry and longing. All of her demon companions stay by her side waiting for her to awaken. Sakiya would love nothing more than to wake up and reassure them that she was alright but she could not. At least not yet.

She had things she needed to do here within the soul dimension.

Akaza had called the place they were in the alternate dimension. It felt similar to the place she currently resides and she couldn't help but wonder if that place was a mirror of this one. Then there was the fact that no one could see either her or Akaza. The only time any of them had an inkling they were there was when Muzan himself caught a glimpse of her in a reflection of a shard of glass. There were many questions that she needed answers to and the only way she could think of getting them was from the place where it all started.

"How long have you existed here?" Sakiya calls out into the void and waits patiently for a response.

'Since the very beginning. I was only shaped into more when you saw what this palace truly was' a familiar voice answers back and Sakiya feels a presence cold and soothing appear behind her wrapping her in its embrace.

"Do you know about me? About what I am?" Sakiya asks, holding her breath as she listens for its answer, hoping more than anything that it knew what she didn't.

'I do. You come seeking answers about the changes happening to you. I can answer them for I know all about this place'

"Would you tell me?"

'You already know the answers you search for. We are one in the same. I was here long before you but I didn't truly exist until you did. What knowledge you hold within you I also hold within me'

Sakiya furrows her eyes trying to understand the puzzling words of this place. It didn't make much sense to her what it was trying to tell her.

How could it exist longer than her but not exist until she came to be at the same time? How did it know everything but claim that it only knew as much as she did? Every word that came from it seemed to contradict it and yet she could tell it was being nothing but truthful. She got the sense that this entity couldn't lie even if it wanted to which made its words all the more confusing.