||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||

"It's too quiet," Uzui says as he sits on the rooftop staring over the district watching as its lively streets fill with desperate men and working women all there for their own selfish desires

Sakiya hums in response as she stands next to him, her own eyes taking in the sights only she focuses on the tangled mess of spirit lines.

With such a large area with a condensed population she has been having a hard time untangling the lines and prioritizing the ones she knows. It was easier to keep an eye on the three boys' lines as she was most familiar with them but for Uzui's wives it was next to impossible.

They felt familiar and she could sense them but there was something obscuring them and with her only vague familiarity with their souls she wasn't able to lock onto them in the masses.

She shakes her head wincing as she feels her head start to ache at the strain of her focusing on everything below. "Are you alright Sakiya?" Uzui asks, standing up as concern floods him at the clear discomfort on the woman's face.

"I'm fine Tengen. There are just so many people. Too many spirit lines. It makes it hard for me to untangle them and find the ones I need" she tells him, her eyes focusing back on him as she gives him a small smile of reassurance.

"Don't strain yourself Sakiya. I know you want to help but it does no one any good if you push yourself too far" Tengen says and pokes her forehead gently.

Sakiya reaches up and wraps her hand around his finger bringing it down and away from her face "Like I said I am alright. I can handle some discomfort. It's been almost a week already since we started this Tengen. We need to focus on getting your wives back safely and dealing with the immediate threat"

A woosh sounds form behind her and she looks over her shoulder as Akaza appears on the rooftop, his body crouched low and a hand on his bent knee. Sakiya turns to him and looks over his form scanning for injuries before she nods "Akaza what did you find?"

"Not much. From what I could tell the Ogimoto house is quiet. Though the boar kid senses something amiss"

Sakiya hums, nodding in acceptance of his answer. "Thank you Akaza. Your help is much appreciated you can return to your post when you are ready to"