||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶~||

Violet colored eyes blink open as the sight of a familiar ceiling greets Sakiya

Violet colored eyes blink open as the sight of a familiar ceiling greets Sakiya. Blinking again to clear the grogginess from her eyes she allows herself a few moments to gain her bearings as she lies in the butterfly mansions infirmary. Letting out a slow breath she pulls herself into a sitting position and looks around the room.

Tengen lays in the bed to her left while Kyojuro who still stays at the infirmary going through strength training with the Kiyo, Sumi and Naho lies on her other side. Something warm against her cheek catches Sakiya's attention and she lifts her hand touching her face. Tears wet her face and she brushes them off. As she clears her vision of the signs of sadness she sees a familiar crow perched on the end of her bed.

"What are you doing here little one?" she whispers softly, reaching her hand out to it. The crow perches on her fingers and caws softly "Ubuyashiki-sama calls. Go meet him when you can"

She nods and brings the crow closer to her chest petting its head gently "Thank you for letting me know sorry I don't have any crackers for you this time"

Still cradling the happy crow to her chest she pulls the blanket off her legs and goes to slip form the bed stopping short as she sees the three sleeping forms of Tengen's wives huddled on a large futon situated between her and Tengen's bed. Her gaze softens at them, noticing the worry that etches even Makio's usually unfazed face.

"Let's not bother them, yeah? They deserve some rest after their battle" Sakiya murmurs to the crow who coos in agreement and she twists her body to the opposite direction and slides off the bed. Grabbing a kimono that was draped access to the foot of the bed, she makes her way down the dark halls of the butterfly mansion following the spirit line of the corps leader to his home.

A hushed but angry voice comes from the Kagaya's home and Sakiya hesitates to enter as she recognizes the voice almost instantly.

"You don't understand master. She isn't normal. The things she is able to do... Restoring a severed limb. Growing back destroyed eyes. The durability. The strength she has, it's not human. She isn't human" Obanai hisses, frustrated that the leader he respects so much is allowing someone like her to be within the demon slayer corps without issue when she embodies the very thing they fight against.