||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢~||

"Oh no this won't do" Sakiya says as she stares at the three teenage boys before her

"Oh no this won't do" Sakiya says as she stares at the three teenage boys before her. Messy makeup paints their face reminiscent of children getting into their mothers makeup and trying to look just like her. It was a mess and Sakiya couldn't see how this would help in their mission of being inconspicuous.

"Tengen, what did you do to these poor boys?" she asks, looking over at the tall man who grins proudly as he admires his work. The smile on his face drops as he hears her disapproving tone and he snaps his head towards her. "What do you mean what did I do? I made them look different. I made them look like girls!"

Sakiya sighs and kneels in front of the three grabbing Tanjiro;s chin and tilting his head side to side so she can get a better look. "Making them look different I can see but like girls? There's no way anyone who can use their brain would take them for three females" she says and Tengen deflates at her words.

"Rui darling bring me the trunk and a bowl of water. I see there is much work that needs to be done if we are to succeed in this mission" she says, staring at the three. Rui drags the chest over and plops down at her side ready for her to command his next move. "Now let's get this taken care of huh"

"You look very pretty Sakiya" Tanjiro murmurs as he watches her redo his face.

"Thank you Tanji. Soon you will look just as pretty" she murmurs and drags a brush filled with pink over the tops of his eyes.

"No one can look as pretty as you goddess sensei!" Zenitsu proclaims as Rui struggles to wash his face free of the horrifying makeup Tengen had applied to the yellow haired boy.

Rui growls as the kid doesn't sit still and holds his hand up tying the energetic boy still with his webs making Zenitsu squawk in terror as Rui glares at him.

"Sit still so I can clean this mess up" Rui hisses and Zenitsu shivers but stays still for the most part as Rui goes back to scrubbing at his face.

"Sakiya, you waste precious time undoing what I have already done. It was sufficient enough the way they were the first time" Tengen practically wines as he watches her start to paint the young teens face.