||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶~||

Lightning flashes across the sky as Sakiya looks up from underneath her hat at the dark expanse above her

Lightning flashes across the sky as Sakiya looks up from underneath her hat at the dark expanse above her. A thunderous gaze back at her from between the canopy as water drips down from the heavy rain clouds.

She releases a puff of air, her gaze flickering to her sides as Kokushibo flanks her unbothered by the wet droplets clinging to his form. Bending down she runs her fingers over gashes in the earth, a tell-tale tell sign that the demon she is tracking was recently here as the grooves were not yet filled with water.

Kokushibo was relaxed even though he could sense the other demon nearby. It wasn't very powerful compared to his high ranking amongst the demons and even less of a threat in the face of the woman he follows.

If anything it was considerably weak and could go as far as being called frail compared to that of a regular demon.

He knew she could easily take it out but confusion swirled within him as Sakiya made no move to face it. She knew exactly where it was and yet she stayed back leisurely trailing its steps. Something wasn't right about this whole situation and Kokushibo wished to know what made her hesitate.

Sakiya continues forward, her chest heavy as she finally progresses towards the demon. She comes across a cabin that was severely run down. The door stood crocked against the doorframe leaving the dark entrance open to the outside world.

The windows were shattered and holes littered the decaying walls. Another flash of lightning illuminated the forest and Sakiya see's a shadow dart across the doorway glowing eyes appearing along with it.

Sakiya steps into the doorway, her eyes taking in the sight of the abandoned house. Blood stains the walls brown with age and odorless as it's most likely been years since it was fresh. Broken furniture that could hardly be recognized for what it was in its prime scatter the floor that has rotted spots that now grow plants as nature had started to reclaim what was hers long before Sakiya stumbled upon this place.

Her sight takes her to a small room where those glowing eyes gleam from the shadows where a small child sits huddled in the corner curled up on itself. The storm outside illuminates the child's from giving its appearance away. It is ragged and so unkept that she was unsure what gender it was before it had turned into a demon.