||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||

Sakiya's keen eyes take in the dark wooded area surrounding her as she studies the lines criss-crossing through the trees

Sakiya's keen eyes take in the dark wooded area surrounding her as she studies the lines criss-crossing through the trees. She had tracked Kyojuro to this area fairly quickly, being familiar with his spirit line due to their countless interactions while she was recovering at the butterfly mansion.

The only thing she wasn't prepared for was the sheer amount of demons in the same area as him and the two distinct spirit lines of two other humans both clearly in distress. Narrowing her eyes she watches as two of the demon spirit lines encircle and rush towards one of the two human lines.

Sakiya takes off towards the three lines and sucks in a deep breath as she bursts into a clearing. Two demons run at the little girl that stands there wide eyed and terrified.

Sakiya appears between the two demons and grabs the child then swinging her polearm she cuts one's head off and pushes off the ground leaving cracks in the earth.

The little girl stares up in awe at the violet haired woman clinging to her as she dashes around dodging the other demon's attacks. Sakiya turns her foot getting ready to change directions when she feels the demon appear at her back.

Narrowing her eyes she throws her polearm into the air and tucks the child into her chest dropping low to the ground. The demon lunges at her and she pushes herself through its legs.

Springing up she catches the polearm and swings it diagonally "Shiden Tempest: form six Lunar stream" a bright silver crescent shaped stream slashes through the demon's body severing its head and arm off.

"You copied my form" Kokushibo's voice sounds from the box upon her back. Sakiya huffs, shifting the child in her arms as she flinches at the dark voice.

"Well I had to gain something from entertaining your need for battle. Besides, it's not a copy. I made it up only using yours as a base" Sakiya says as she searches for Kyojuro's spirit line.

The demon's only reply to her is a grunt making Sakiya roll her eyes. "I want my mommy" the weak voice of the little girl in her arms whimpers and Sakiya looks down at her. The little girl peeks up at her from behind her hair that's matted with sticks and blood from the cut on her forehead.