||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱~||

Multiple presences crowd the door to the infirmary eager to see what was happening inside

Multiple presences crowd the door to the infirmary eager to see what was happening inside. Everyone had heard about the arrival of the violet haired woman's newest demon companion. It brought a lot of mixed feelings due to him being the one who tried killing the flame pillar.

The ones who were the most tense by it was of course the love pillar, the sound pillar and the serpent pillar. The three having been the closest to Kyojuro were tense about having the new kazuki demon near the flame haired man.

Obanai was understandably the most upset by this. Once he was told the news by Sanemi he immediately made his way to Kyojuro ready to express just how idiotic he was to have trusted the demon loving woman.

Kyojuro just smiled at the shorter man and explained that he had known from the start Sakiya was trying to bring the demon here and that he was actually looking forward to meeting him again despite the fact that he was almost killed by Akaza.

Obanai now stands with the other two pillars outside the door watching the events happening inside the room. His body practically vibrates with tension as he sees the pink haired demon that had almost taken Kyojuro from their lives.

Unable to do anything about it, he helplessly watches the two interact under the watchful eyes of the demon lover herself.

Akaza blinks as he stares at the beaming man that sits in his bed. The demons' marked eyes glance over at Sakiya who merely gazes at the two with no reaction to the situation before them showing on her face as the two face off again.

Akaza can admit he never thought he would be in a situation like this before. Usually those he tries to kill end up dead and he never sees them again. But here he was face to face with the very man he thought he killed alive and well and smiling at him like he wasn't also face to face with his 'killer'.

"It's good to see you again! I will admit I don't really remember your name. I do apologize for that" Kyojuro says and Akaza looks at him weirdly, the situation just causing him more and more confusion.

"Akaza. His name, Kyojuro, is Akaza" Sakiya remids the flame pillar gently and the man turns to her and smiles even brighter.

"Thank you Sakiya!" he turns back to the demon, his smile never losing an ounce of brightness "Akaza. I am glad that you have decided to join us! I look forward to working with you once I am fully recovered"