••••《 2 - Esqueleto 》

Robin LaRusso Episode Three - This takes place in season 1, episode 3

Characters in scenes (in order of appearance): Aisha, Robin, Yasmine, Sam, Amanda, Daniel, Johnny

▪︎

Scene One – Lunch with Aisha: 

"I have an idea for a Halloween costume with your sister." Aisha tells me, taking a bite of food. "Do you think she'd go along with it?" Joy beamed through her, I felt my face sink.

"It depends. I'm not sure what she's doing for Halloween." I give Aisha a shrug. Aisha turns towards Sam and watches as Sam talks to Yasmine and Moon. 

"I'm going to talk to her." Aisha looks back towards me and nods. "She won't be mean." I know Sam wouldn't, but what about Yasmine? I can't help but worry for Aisha as she slides her chair over next to Sam. My eyes are glued on them. Sam slowly turns to face Aisha. I watch as Sam gives Aisha an awkward smile. 

"Oh my God." I mutter as Aisha begins talking to Sam. "I hope this goes well." I let out a sigh as I watch Aisha pour salt onto the table. It makes Sam chuckle, but of course Yasmine ruins it. 

"What is that like some stupid inside joke?" Yasmine raises an eyebrow. I feel my eyes roll - how stupid could she be.

"No! Sodium chloride, that's table salt. Everyone knows that." Aisha explains, as Yasmine quickly gets flustered.  

"Yeah! I already knew that! Duh!" Yasmine shouts out. Sam chuckles nervously.

"I'm actually already dressing up with Yasmine and Moon. We're going as Laker Girls." I see Sam explain. Aisha's facial expression saddens, and Yasmine smiles deviously. "If you want, we could probably get another costume for you." 

"Yeah, the website says one size fits all!" Yasmine butts in. "But now that I'm thinking about it, that seems like poor advertising." Yasmine laughs as Aisha looks away from Sam in embarrassment. I feel terrible for Aisha. With a sigh, I get up from my chair and walk over to Aisha. I place my hand onto her shoulder as Sam looks at me in confusion, so does Yasmine. 

"Come on, Aisha, I wanted to show you something!" I smile, making up an excuse to get her away from them. Aisha looks up to me, her sad face lightening up a bit as she smiles at me. I look towards Sam who's just staring at me, Yasmine is slightly chuckling at me and Aisha. After a moment, Aisha pulls her chair back to our table and we sit. 

"Thanks for getting me out of that." Aisha smiles at me. 

▪︎

Scene Two – The family dinner: 

"I feel bad, I just, don't want to dress up as a molecular compound." Sam explains to the family as we all eat.  

"Yeah, I totally understand!" My mom shrugs. I wish I could explain that, although that is fair and understandable, Sam's so called 'friend' didn't have to make fun of someone who's only ever been nice to Sam. "I mean, but even if you're not dressing up together, that doesn't mean you can't still hang out. 

"Speaking of the Halloween party!" My dad butts in. "It looks like they really need some chaperones." My mom looks up suddenly at my dad raising an eyebrow.