Chapter 5: I'm... Dekiru!

After that show of power and Aizawa showing the result of his launch, his colleagues were impressed.

Kaminari: "Did he make it over 900 meters?!"

Ochako: "That was amazing! Worthy of a hero record!"

Tenya: "This is interesting. In the exam his arm got broken and now his hand got all swollen up. Midoriya's power is quite peculiar..." - He said with a hand on his chin

Yuga: "It wasn't such a stylish throw." - Aoyama being... the Aoyama.

While some were impressed and even shocked by it, Bakugou was even more pissed off than he was before. Izuku has demonstrated skill and even good use of his power in previous tests. Surpassing Bakugou himself.

Bakugou: 'No...'

Bakugou: "What does that mean?" - He asked while releasing small explosions in his hands.

Izuku: "Huh?" - Izuku heard Bakugou's question and turned to him

Bakugou: "Explain it to me now, Deku!" - He shouted before running towards the greenish - "How did you get in first place?! Where did you get that power?! Tell me now, damn Deku!"

Before Izuku could dodge or do anything, Bakugou was held by the cloths of Aizawa, who was red-eyed and his hair floating around.

Shota: "You better behave yourself if you don't want consequences."

Bakugou: "H-How... is this cloth so hard?"

Shota: "Because this cloth is a capture weapon, made of carbon fiber interwoven with metal wire of a special alloy. Like I Said, You better behave yourself. Stop acting like a brat just because he got a better score than your..."

Bakugou struggled to free himself, but it was no use, not even his Quirk was working. Izuku kept looking at Aizawa, until he noticed a goggle around his neck, and he knows whose goggle it is.

Izuku: "Teacher Aizawa... those goggle around your neck... you... you're the Eraser Hero: Eraserhead?" - Izuku was surprised to know that the hero of the underworld, Eraserhead, is his teacher.

His classmates were talking amongst themselves about who Eraserhead is. Some knew him, some didn't.

Shota: "I think you're observant enough to know so. And you kids better not force me to use my Quirk all the time. My eyes go dry."

"What a waste for such an incredible Quirk!" - They were shocked to learn of Aizawa's Quirk disadvantage

Aizawa deactivates his power and releases the Bakugou.

Shota: "We're wasting time. Midoriya, can you hold on until the last test comes?"

Izuku: "I believe so, sir."