Dekuverse Chapter 1: Welcome to the Unknown.

[Insert Soundtrack: Second Son [Main Theme] - Marc Canham]

Our chapter begins with the soundtrack playing in the background while all we see is a black screen, on which some images of a person began to play: Izuku Midoriya... from the canonical universe of the original Manga. And in these images we see important moments in his life passing quickly on the screen. For example: Toshinori telling the boy that he can become a hero while Izuku was on knees, and the training scene in which he fought Bakugou for the first time and knocked him down in the first move, the moment he beat Muscular even having broken both arms for di this, or the moment Izuku saved a little girl who jumped towards him while he was trying to reach her from a villain. The screen was showing several important moments in Izuku Midoriya's life, but suddenly... the screen interfered, and everything started to change. Everything that started to play on the screen now were different events that Izuku Midoriya went through. For example, he faced a villain with Samurai Armor and received a scar over his eye, he advanced against a group of ninjas while four giant turtles were fighting alongside him, the moment he awakened his mystical power in front of Bakugou at the sports festival and so on. What we're seeing now... is the life of Izuku Hamato Midoriya... also known as Dekiru.

And the last image we see on the screen is the image of Izuku staring at the screen, showing not only his scar on his right eye

And the last image we see on the screen is the image of Izuku staring at the screen, showing not only his scar on his right eye... but also showing a small sign of the third eyelid activating in the middle of the pupils of his eyes. Until suddenly, the screen went black again... and we heard someone's voice in the background.

"I spent 10 ten years with one thought in my head: ...Why me?" - The voice we hear is that of Izuku Hamato, who when speaking, the screen was filled with an image of him sitting on his bed with head lowered and arms resting on his knees, but the image we see appeared to be made of ink. - "All I ever wanted before was just to be a Hero, like everyone. That was something a lot of kids back then wanted too. But due to the lack of a power... that was unlikely, especially for me...." - As he spoke, the screen showed Izuku as a child watching other children awaken their powers, but he... just stayed in the background, watching. - "My only sources of joy and motivation were my mother and father, especially my father. He always found a way to cheer us all up." - He said while the screen showed Hisashi holding Izuku on his shoulder while he himself laughed and smiled with the man, while Inko was next to the two, smiling and having fun with them.

"But one day... my father was taken from me...!" - Suddenly, the screen went white and showed Izuku with wide eyes as he watched nothing more and nothing less than Hisashi's body lying in front of him, and with the paint highlighting the red of his blood on the ground.