Chapter 41: The Camp Has Begun!/Hate?

Finally the day has come! Today is the day that the U.A Academy Training Camp starts, and at this moment, we see that the 1-A students were outside along with Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael, who was bored and upset while he was left with his arms. crusaders. As for Michelangelo, he was... you know what? I don't need to tell you how he was, do I?

Shota: "As you may already know, U.A has already finished its first semester and summer camp vacation is about to begin." - He said while he was in front of all the students while there was a bus behind him. - "However... for those who fight to be heroes, there will be no days to rest. In this training camp, all of you will have to reach greater heights. In other words, PLUS ULTRA!"

"Understood Sir!" - All the students said when listening to Aizawa.

Michelangelo: "I'm really excited to go to this camp! This is going to be fun!" - He said while rubbing his hands, excited.

Leonardo: "Mikey, I already told you that you two are going there for work."

Raphael: "*Sigh* Really Leo, why do I have to go too, especially with Mikey?" - He said that because he didn't feel like going to any camp at all.

Leonardo: "For two reasons. First: I need you to keep an eye on Izuku and Mikey. Especially Mikey, try to make him behave."

Michelangelo: "Wait a minute, and since when have I not behaved?"

Leonardo/Raphael: "..." - The two didn't say anything, they just looked at Michelangelo with a look that said: Do we really need to answer?

Michelangelo: "Okay, I get it. You don't have to say anything." - He said while looking to the side and was whistling.

Leonardo: "And the second reason is that you, Raphael, are the toughest of us. Why wouldn't I count on you to do a very important task for us?" - He said that just to blackmail and convince Raphael to go to this camp, and it worked. - "Besides, you can also help in the training of students. You even get tough." - He said this whispering so that no one could hear, which worked but at the same time it didn't, because Kyoka Jirou listened and swallowed hard.

Raphael: "Okay, I'm listening. Tell me more!"

Leonardo: "I just want you to do this because I'm counting on you. Donatello and I can't go because we still need to keep an eye on the U.A."

Raphael: "Okay, but what do I do in case of a possible emergency?" - He asked this in a serious tone.

Leonardo: "Call me or Donatello, so we'll go as fast as we can." - He said while handing Raphael one of his swords, and he already knew what that meant.

As the three of them talked, we see that Ochako, Toru, Mina and Tsuyu approached Izuku, excited.

Ochako: "Hey Dekiru, it's finally time for the forest camp!" - She said excitedly as the three girls stood in front of Izuku, who blushed.

Mina: "Are you excited for camp too?"

Toru: "What are your expectations, Midori? What do you think will be there? I'm already thinking about a lot of things." - She said that last part because she was imagining Izuku and her alone in a campfire at night.

Izuku: "W-W-W-Well... uh-yeah, I think it'll b-be nice...!" - He said while looking in all directions but the three.

Mina: "What's up, Midori? You don't like it when I'm right next to you
~?"- She said with a smug smile as she approached the boy, who blushed more. Ochako, Tsuyu and Toru weren't enjoying it.