Chapter 14: Cavalry Battle.

After being informed that Izuku has 10 million points, everyone was looking at the greenish as if he were their prey, and the poor thing was in the middle of all these predators.

Meanwhile with the Turtles.

Michelangelo: "Poor Izuku. Apparently, being in first place made him a target for everyone."

Karai: "Yeah, it was nice meeting the kid while he lasted." - Karai's comment made everyone look at her. - "What is it? I was just kidding."

Donatello: "I may not be good with jokes, but I think you need to improve your sense of humor a little more."

Back to the stadium.

Midnight: "Listen! These are the rules you will follow in the battle: the game itself will last 15 minutes. The point values ​​of each placed to make the value of your team. Everyone will know how much you are worth thanks to the bandana you wear use. Grab as many bandanas as you can to increase your team's score and remember, all bandanas you get must be worn from the neck up. This will be more challenging for you. Also, even if your bandana is stolen or your team is down, you can keep playing until the time runs out."

Momo: "So it's just a game like any other."

Sato: "And since there are 42 people, will there be at least 10-12 teams fighting at the same time?"

Yuga: "This is going to be a massacre..." - Aoyama was worried about the game

Mina: "So if you lose your headband early on, you have more time to get more." - Mina was thinking of a plan

Tsuyu: "It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up being split, Mina *Kero*."

Midnight: "This is going to be tough. You can use your Quirks all you want, but this is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card if you use them to damage the other team or make them fall. In other words , I will disqualify you and your team from the game."

That rule made Bakugou turn his head in annoyance.

Midnight: "Now, you have 15 minutes to form your teams. I recommend you get started!"

In the staff break room.

Death Arm: "The Sports Festival isn't about preparing to be heroes, it's more about simulating the competition they face when they become pros." - he said while smoking

MT. Lady: "What are you talking about?"

Death Arm: "We both know this country is overflowing with hero agencies right now, if you want to put food on the table you need to be ready to step on other heroes, that was the whole point of the first game."

MT. Lady: "That's such a sad way of looking at our jobs."

Kamui Wood: "Really? That time you had no problem stealing the spotlight." - Kamui Wood was referring to the giant villain she kicked on the day of her debut.

Death Arm: "But on the other hand, even if you guys are fighting for popularity, there's a lot of time you need to work together."

MT. Lady: "You're right, it's like Cavalry Battle, every point you score is not just for you but also for your teammate, plus you need to think about how Quirks work together and who you It is compatible."

Kamui Wood: "It's like coordinating with your aide or doing Quirk training with other agencies."

Death Arm: "I'm sure at least some of the kids are thinking about all of this, if they become professionals it will be their way of life." arm of death said