Chapter 38: Fight on I-Island/Izuku's Rage!

Agreeing to the plan, Izuku, the Turtles and the rest of the group started up the stairs as they ran, and at this point they reached...

Tenya: "This is already the thirtieth floor."

Izuku: "Melissa, how many floors does this tower have?" - He asked as he turned to the girl, who was tired and sweating a little along with the rest of the group.

Melissa: "200 floors."

Kaminari/Michelangelo: "What?!" - They asked shocked.

Mineta: "Wow, that's a lot of stairs to climb!"

April: "At least this is better than fighting the bad guys."

Raphael: "I don't know whether to agree or disagree with you."

Leonardo: "Anyway, let's continue!"

That said, everyone continued to climb as they gradually reached floors 40, 50 and 60, even though they were very tired and exhausted. But upon reaching the 70th floor, everyone was shocked to see that a metal door was blocking their way.

Michelangelo: "Hey, why did you guys stop?" - Michelangelo asked that because he was behind the group, so he didn't see anything.

Tenya: "The rest of the way is blocked."

Raphael: "So let's smash that door and keep going!"

Melissa: "No, if we do that... the security system will alert the bad guys that we're here." - She said while catching her breath along with the rest of the group.

Mineta: "Hey, there's another door here! Why don't we go through it?"

Everyone turned to Mineta and saw that in fact there was another door on the stairs, which Mineta was about to open. The problem is that...

Izuku: "Mineta, don't do this!"

Melissa: "Wait!"

They tried to stop him, but it was too late. When trying to open the door, Mineta ended up activating a signal to the system that alerted the villains. As for the group, they looked in disbelief at Mineta, who was sweating as he turned around to see the group's reaction.

Raphael: "Leo, can I kill him this little guy?"

Leonardo: "No, Raph. You're not going to kill him... yet." - Leonardo's answer made Mineta swallow hard, not only because of his words but because of the way Leonardo was looking at Mineta.

[Control room]

"What was it?" - Asked one of the henchmen.

"A door in the high floor just opened." - Said the other while fiddling with the computer.

"What do you mean? I thought we'd checked every floor!" - He said as he saw on the screen Izuku and the rest of the Group running down the hall.

In the hall where the party was taking place, Wolfram was informed by his henchmen about the presence of our group of heroes and said:

Wolfram: "Use the barriers them on the 80th floor. You two go over there, call the big guy and don't let these brats get away." - He said that to two henchmen who left the hall when ordered.

All Might: 'What are they doing? Who do I want to fool, it's obvious they would do this... especially young Midoriya. Anyway, be careful, young people. Villains can be cunning.' - All Might had heard what Wolfram said and already suspected who they were referring to. Obviously he was worried, but he decided to have faith in them.