Chapter 27: Relief but More Worry.

Even on the night that Hosu was attacked, we see a helicopter flying over the city while a reporter along with her cameraman were recording everything in the air.

Reporter: "Okay, here's from the helicopter to the studio. We're broadcasting live from the skies to Hosu City, I was doing another story when all of a sudden this happened. There's fire and smoke rising from various points on the city streets. All of this Was it caused by accidents or angry villains? Well, we don't have any information at the moment regarding all of this, but we will continue to report if we get more information."

Cameraman: "And cut."  – He said as he stopped recording and lowered his camera.

But the girl in the report looked at the city and saw something that caught her attention.

Reporter: "No, keep recording."  – Her comment made the cameraman record what the reporter saw.  – "What is that? Can you see it?"

Cameraman: "See what? Where?"

Reporter: "There, right above the water tank; in the tallest building. Can you film it?"  – The reporter pointed out the place where she saw something and it didn't take long for the cameraman to see with her camera what the girl in the report saw.

Cameraman: "I see. Are there three people there?"

Reporter: "It seems so. Are they curious people who want to see what's happening up close? In a place like that?"

On top of the water tank, Shigaraki was looking at everything with binoculars. He saw his three Nomus Mutants defeated, he saw Stain standing even though he was unconscious and he saw Michelangelo along with the Heroes, they looked like they were interrogating him.  Shigaraki saw all of this as he angrily scratched his neck for a bit before deteriorating the binoculars and turning to Kurogiri.

Shigaraki: "Let's go, Kurogiri."  – He said in an irritated tone.

Kurogiri: "Are you satisfied with today's results? Tomura Shigaraki?"  – He asked as he opened the portal.

Shigaraki: "Depends on tomorrow's headlines, idiot."  – He said as he entered the portal, leaving Kurogiri and Saki alone.

Kurogiri still held the portal open because the Shredder was still stationary; seeing who was down there.  Until, he felt a power approaching that place where Izuku and Michelangelo were, and when Saki saw who appeared, he narrowed his eyes angrily.

Shredder: 'Leonardo...'

Kurogiri: "Mister Shredder, we have to go quickly."

Hearing what Kurogiri said, Saki walked over and entered the portal, but not before looking at Leonardo, Michelangelo and Izuku for the last time.

Shredder: 'We'll see each other again, and this time, you won't escape me.  Especially you... Midoriya.'  – He thought before entering the portal, which then closed.

Back on the street where what happened in the previous chapter, we see that some Heroes were interrogating Michelangelo, asking who he is and if he was allowed to use his "Quirk", but Mikey didn't know what to answer, even more so because his head was racing with what he did and he remembered what he did a while ago.  But before he, Iida and Shoto, who were wanting to do something to clean up Mikey, they all heard another sound of a motorcycle approaching them and when they turned around, they saw Leonardo, who parked his motorcycle as he arrived close to where Michelangelo was.

Leonardo: "May I know what's going on here?"  – He asked as he approached and stood by his brother's side.

"First, who are you?"  – One of the heroes asked in a demanding tone while looking at the two brothers. The heroes saw the similarity between them and already thought they might be brothers or something.