Chapter 25: Hosu's Attack: Izuku vs Stain vs Shredder

Reopening his eyes, Izuku sighs and shoots. He started to take a deep breath as sweat trickled down his cheeks as he looked down at his right hand.

Gran Torino: "Hey kid, is everything alright? What's up?"

Izuku: "I... I..."

"Wow, look at that! That building exploded!"

A man caught the attention of everyone in the train car by saying that, and obviously, it caught the attention of Izuku and Gran Torino.

Gran Torino: "What happened?"

Izuku: "Was it a fire?"

As soon as he says that, something hits them right in their ride, causing everyone to panic. The smoke began to clear and...

Pro-Hero: "What the hell are you..." - the pro could be seen, then had his head grabbed by something and forced down.

A large hand grasps the train hole and pulls a piece away to reveal that skeletal dog-looking nomu with its exposed brain.

Izuku: "This... this is... A Nomu!?" - He said while getting scared with this new Nomu... a Mutant Nomu.

Gran Torino: "Sit there boy! I'll take care of this thing!" - He said as he got up from his chair.

Izuku: "Sir, wait!"

Torino lunges towards Nomu and kicks him in the side of his head, causing him to lose control of the fallen hero just before he launches himself to the other wall and lunges towards Nomu, forcing him and him to fly towards Nomu. off the train and crash right into a building. Izuku ran to the hole and saw that just not far from him, he was panicked to see buildings on fire and Izuku could hear screams coming from the street. After coming out of his shock and panic state, Izuku got off the train and started running.

Izuku: 'What's going on? Which Nomu was that? It's just like the one at USJ, but this one is different. One thing's for sure, if this thing is here... then the League of Villains and the Foot Clan are here too! I have to do something.' - He thought as he ran.

Izuku activated One For All: Full Cowling and jumped off a wall to land on a nearby building, and upon landing, Izuku watched the city for a bit before jumping into another building again.

Izuku: 'First I'll find Gran Torino, then I'll warn the turtles.'

But what Izuku didn't know was that a certain Kunoichi was also watching all this chaos. Karai was in a building watching all the chaos, until she saw those Nomus causing all that chaos in the city, which made the girl remember what the turtles told her.

Karai: 'Brain exposed, looks like a monster... is that that Nomu guy the guys told me about? So that means the Foot Clan could be here.' - She thought as she looked at everything with narrowed eyes, just before picking up her cell phone. - 'I'd better warn Leo.'

[U.A Building]

Back at the UA building, more specifically in the principal's room, we see that Leonardo, Splinter and Nezu were inside. While Leonardo was reading a book while he was leaning against the wall, Nezu and Splinter were playing chess, with Nezu winning the game.

Nezu: "Checkmate, Yoshi."

Splinter: "Hehehe. As always, you're still great at chess, Nezu."

Nezu: "That's one of the perks of having a really high IQ, old friend."

Splinter: "But I wonder, can your IQ beat me in a fight?"