Chapter 13: Obstacle race.

The students ran to the exit to start the race with Izuku running behind.

And our broadcast begins! Want to comment something, Eraser?

First: I didn't even want to be here, I'm just here because you annoyed me to come. And second: pay attention to what is happening right now.

Aizawa commented on this as all the students were having trouble getting through the narrow tunnel. Izuku is in their midst and was being crushed by the other students and he wasn't the only one who was suffering the same thing. Izuku looked ahead and saw the exit that led him out was very narrow.

Izuku: 'Too narrow. Wait, i get it! They are testing us early on.'

Suddenly, Izuku felt the air in the tunnel cool, and he knew exactly who caused this temperature drop. To avoid being caught by Todoroki's power, Izuku made a jump that didn't save him from being frozen by his feet, but he can also get past the other students. As the ice spread inside the tunnel and on the stadium walls themselves, Todoroki ran out of the tunnel with the ice spreading across the ice.

Shoto: "Sorry." - Was the only thing he said as he ran, getting the lead.

While the other students were frozen and trying to get out, some who are familiar barely dodged the ice trap and some flew, jumped or exploded on the others.

Momo: "You'll have to try something better than that, Todoroki!" - Momo created a long pole to maneuver his way over the ice.

Todoroki looked back and saw that some of his classmates were catching up to him.

Bakugou: "I won't let you get away so easily! You Half and half bastard!" - He said while shooting at high speed, in an attempt to reach the bicolor boy

Ojiro, with the help of his tail, jumped over the ice trap.

Ojiro: "You already caught me with this once, but it won't happen again."

Meanwhile with the turtles

Michelangelo: "Oh My holy Pizza! Did you see that?! He froze the entire entrance!" - For obvious reasons, Michelangelo was shocked by what he saw.

Raphael: "Wait a minute, isn't this the same boy who froze that creature we were facing at USJ?" - He asked while eating a piece of Pizza.

Donatello: "Yes, and his Quirk is pretty impressive and powerful." - Donatello was watching the race with that device that looked like glasses with a microscope, to have a great vision.

Leonardo: "And apparently many of the students were caught by this power. Do you think Izuku was caught too?" - Leo was clearly worried that Izuku would lose, but...

Karai: "From what I'm seeing, no. Look there, boys." - Karai pointed to the screen that was recording the race, and everyone saw Izuku passing by the frozen students. With the little difficulty of being on the ice, but it manages.

Back to the race.

Shoto: "I didn't expect many to shy away from it. Especially students from other classes." - He said before noticing a purple blur coming towards him.

Mineta threw her balls onto the ice and bounced on them, doing a few spins as she caught up to Todoroki.

Mineta: "You think you're so cool, but I was smarter than you, Todoroki! Now try out my new spec-" - Mineta was punched in the face by a metal fist, sending it flying through the air before rolling to the ground and crash into the walls.