Chapter 34: Conviction, Influence... and the Shredder.

Once the Final Exams were over in the late afternoon, we headed back to that bar where the villains were hiding with what was left of the Foot Clan.  And at this point we see that Shigaraki was looking at another photo of Izuku that was taken at that sports festival.  This other photo was taken when Izuku showed his Third Eyelid for the first time.

Kurogiri: "You are also curious, Tomura Shigaraki, about this boy, Izuku Midoriya."  – Kurogiri was in the Bardender's area when he saw Shigaraki looking at another photo of Izuku.

Shigaraki: "I just want to understand what a strong energy Saki is talking about him. What does he have that makes him want to go after that brat?"  – He asked curious and intrigued.

Before either of them could say anything, the door suddenly opened and a man named Giran walked in.  Giran is a man of average height.  His most notable physical features are his red eyes and graying hair.

Giran: "Shigaraki, nice to see you here. I heard that a man named Saki Oroku doesn't come out of people's mouths, and many want to know about him."  – He said while holding a lit cigarette.  And on hearing about Saki, Shigaraki was kind of annoyed.  – "But of course, your League of Villains is also being talked about a lot, and I hear you're making a big deal."

Shigaraki: "Yes. And you brought them here?"  – He asked while destroying Izuku's photo.

Giran smiled and let two people in.  One is a young man, relatively tall and pale, with a slender build and somewhat thin, described as being in his mid-twenties.  He has long, dyed black hair that appears around his head, hanging low over his eyes, which are thin, turquoise in color and heavy-lidded.  His most distinguishing features, however, are undoubtedly the patches of twisted, wrinkled purple skin that cover much of his face and neck, past his collarbone, below his eyes, arms, and legs.  These appear to be attached to the rest of the skin via various crude surgical staples or piercings, making it impossible to tell whether these scars were accidental or self-inflicted.

  These appear to be attached to the rest of the skin via various crude surgical staples or piercings, making it impossible to tell whether these scars were accidental or self-inflicted

The other is a relatively small, fair-skinned girl who is prone to blushing and is often described as having a rather pretty face. She has bright yellow eyes that slant slightly inwards with thin slits, somewhat cat-like, and her wide mouth is also quite feline, as her upper and lower canines are sharper and longer than the rest of her teeth, giving her a vampire appearance. Her hair is a dirty pale blonde color and is styled into two messy buns, with several wild strands coming out at all angles from their centers and where they are pinned, a straight fringe and two chin-length side bangs to frame the look her face.