Chapter 7: Class Representative and USJ

[Turtles' Hideout]

It's another day and at this moment, Izuku was on his way to UA. But in the meantime, we're back here at the Turtles' hideout. At the moment, they have just woken up and are having their breakfast. They didn't go out last night because they didn't find anything from the Foot Clan, neither on the monitors Donnie created nor on his patrols. They all have a bad feeling.

Michelangelo: "Ready, folks. Michelangelo's delicious Lamen is served." – He said as he served the Lamen to his brothers just before sitting down and eating his own ramen.

Raphael: "I don't like this. Out of nowhere, the Foot Clan disappears and they are hidden."

Michelangelo: "Maybe they're afraid that we'll get in the way of their plans again and that the city's heroes are on the lookout." - He said before eating his ramen.

Donatello: "It's either that or they're up to something. My fear is that they've run away to another place and we don't know. What do you think, Leo?"

Leonardo: "No, I still feel like they're here. They're not acting because they must be up to something together with these new allies of theirs. I'm sensing that something could happen at any moment and it's not going to be a good thing." - He said while staring at his lamen

Leonardo: 'I wonder what can happen to Izuku because he is our ally in the fight against the Foot Clan. My fear is that he will become a target for our enemies. What is he doing right now?'

[UA Gate]

We are here at the UA gate with our dear protagonist. The Problem was, there was a crowd of reporters covering their way to the front of the gate.

Izuku: 'They must have found out that All Might is working at UA as a teacher. The press scares me sometimes...'

When Izuku tries to walk through the gate, he is suddenly bombarded by questions from reporters. Questions like:

"Hey kid, what's it like being around All Might?"

"What's it like having All Might as a teacher?"

Izuku already knows how to get past the press, he just needs to ignore them as he fights his way through. Until a reporter lady grabbed him by the arm.

Reporter: "Excuse me, could you wait a moment and answer a few questions?"

Izuku: "Sorry, miss. But I'm late for class, I don't have time for that."

The reporter wasn't going to give in when she tried to enter the gate, but she was stopped by the gate's barriers, thus blocking her way.

Izuku seeing that he wasn't going to be bothered anymore, went back on his way to the classroom. When he got there, he sat down at his table and at that moment Aizawa entered.

Shota: "I hope you all rested from the combat training, I took the opportunity and had a look around to evaluate your results."

He then looked at Bakugou and made an unfriendly look.

Shota: "Bakugou, you have potential, but stop acting like a 5 year old and grow up, if you cause that incident again, you will be expelled. Be mature and accept your defeats. Even if you have a very strong Quirk, we don't keep those who try to pass over others. You're lucky that Midoriya dodged, even just barely, and survived, but if he had died, you'd be in prison right now for attempted murder. Stay warning for you, got it?"