Chapter 52: Visits to U.A!

[Insert Soundtrack: Oogway Ascends (Epic Version) - Samuel Kim]

Back to where we left off last time, two minutes had passed since Dekiru disappeared, and since then: they spent this time looking around for him, with most of them worried.

Aizawa: "Did you find him outside?!" - He asked Vlad King, who entered the gym again with Kendo, Setsuna, and Yosetsu.

Vlad King: "We ran around the gym's surroundings, but didn't find him."

Toshinori: "Where could he have gone?!" - He asked clearly worried.

Yosetsu: "Worse, who could have taken him and why?" - He asked the question they all feared.

Setsuna: "Let's try not to think negatively?! He might still be around here..." - She said while looking around the gym, where all the students from both classes returned after searching for the boy.

Kaminari: "We found nothing."

Kyoka: "I couldn't locate him either. Midoriya... Just vanished." - She said even more worried for not having located him at least around.

Shoji: "I couldn't find him either. I'm sorry..."

Kaminari: "I don't understand! What happened just now?!"

Mineta: "Did some villain take him?!" - He asked terrified, and his question made the girls even more worried about the Ninja's disappearance.

Kirishima: "Calm down, guys! Midoriya probably awakened a new power we don't know about yet... I think..." - He scratched his head trying to think of something optimistic to reassure everyone, or himself.

Toru: "I don't know, he seemed as confused as we were before he disappeared..."

Monoma: "*Sigh* Your classmate is always getting into trouble, huh?" - He said without much importance, but his comment drew unwanted glances from most of the girls.

Ochako: "Take that back!" - Clearly, she was annoyed by the blond's comment.

Monoma: "What? I spoke the truth, he's always surrounded by-" - He was interrupted by Kendo who walked up to the front of the blond, who felt intimidated by her gaze.

Itsuka: "Monoma, if you don't shut your mouth, I'll make sure you never open it again, got it?!" - She said in an authoritative tone, but it was noticeable how irritated she was. And in response, Monoma trembled and nodded his head.

Aizawa: "There's no way..." - He said before turning to Vlad King. - "Vlad, inform the entire team to search for Midoriya, or whoever's responsible for this, throughout U.A.! I'll call the Hamato brothers." - His request made Vlad King nod his head.

Vlad King: "Meanwhile, all students remain calm here until we return with some news, but until then, stay alert." - He said to all the students, who listened attentively, but a group of people couldn't stop worrying thoughts in their heads.

Mainly Toshinori, who looked up and thought;

Toshinori: 'Please, young Midoriya. Come back to us... Please...!' - He thought with his eyes closed, praying for some sign of the green-haired boy. And he wasn't the only one.