Teaser: Next HOTS Arcs

Hello, it's me Emanuel! I know many of you want to see the new chapters of Heroes Out of the Shadows, and believe me, I really want it too! But Dekuverse isn't ready yet and I can't just cancel this event. But I guarantee you all that before this year is over, Heroes Out of the Shadows will have more new chapters!

And to make up for all of you for this lack of chapter, I decided to create this teaser that is a demonstration of the upcoming Heroes Out of the Shadows arcs! I hope you like it, guys!

Teaser Begins!

Casey: "Let's play a game! It's called: Tell me where the Purple Dragons are or I'll shoot in your balls." – He said while he had a revolver, which only had one bullet and it was aimed at the legs of a man who was tied to a chair. – "Ready? Let's start!" - He said with a smile while Izuku, who was behind Casey, watched everything; not wanting to get in the way, no matter how much he was afraid of seeing what Casey said.

As for the man who was tied to the chair in that room that had a lamp that illuminated the place, he looked at Casey and said.

"We're going to kill you all and that little girl is going back to Overhaul." – He said with a serious tone while looking at Izuku and Casey, who smiled and...

*CLICK*

"AHHHHHHH!" – The man screamed in terror when he heard the click of the gun, which did not release a bullet, but he was still terrified.

Casey: "Listen, that's not the shit I asked!" – He said while he still had the revolver aimed at the man's balls, who was shaking.

"Hey, kid! Get him away from me!" – He shouted desperately to Izuku, who was in the other corner of the room.

Izuku: "Ah, now you want me to help you?! No thanks. I prefer to live!"

[Insert Teaser song: Divine Hate (Vergil Version) – Devil May Cry 3]

Soon in Heroes Out of the Shadows...

As the song starts and increases in volume, we see that Izuku had his back to our imaginary camera, until he turned his head and looked back... with his third eyelid activated, but the boy's expression showed that he was calm, but angry.

New Story Arcs will be available!

Yokai War!

Here in this story arc, our teaser shows Miyamoto Usagi running towards Leonardo, who had one of his swords in hand while also running towards the humanity rabbit, thus causing the two to collide their swords against each other before to continue ...

Here in this story arc, our teaser shows Miyamoto Usagi running towards Leonardo, who had one of his swords in hand while also running towards the humanity rabbit, thus causing the two to collide their swords against each other before to continue attacking each other. Cut, and we see that the wolf was smiling in a macabre way as he watched Izuku and Yuichi run towards him, before jumping and attacking him, but the wolf dodged the two's attack, elbowed Yuichi in the face, kicked the Izuku's stomach, causing him to be thrown away, and grabbed the young rabbit's arm; thus throwing him against a wall.