Chapter 44: Shredder Attacks!/Izuku's choice.

Focusing a little on Raphael's group, we see that he, Mandalay and Tiger were preparing to fight, with Raphael targeting Rocksteady and Baxter, who didn't seem to want to fight.

Raphael: "And so? Let's have a fun?" - he asked as he activated his mystical power, thus creating other Raphaels who were ready to fight.

Spinner: "Wait a minute, he can multiply too?!" - he asked a little scared.

Magne: "Why didn't any of you tell us that one of them can do that?!" - the villain asked angry with Baxter, who was flying above them.

Baxter: "And why do you think I called him? By the way... Are you going to get out of there or not?" - he asked while looking at a tree behind him, and in it came a villain with a black and gray jumpsuit that covered his body completely, along with gray boots. The top half of his signature mask was gray with white eye sockets, while the bottom half that covered his mouth was black. He also wore red and green bracelets in which he kept his measuring tapes.

This is Twice.

Twice: "Awwn, come on, man! I was going to make my grand entrance / And it turned out to be shit!" -he said sad at first, but his behavior suddenly changed, and that made the heroes strange.

Baxter: "Stop complaining and do your job!"

Twice: "Yay! It's Fun time! / Let's get this over with." - he said excitedly a little before getting serious.

And to the heroes' surprise and shock, Twice started to multiply as well with clones that looked like they were made of mud, and they were all staring blankly at the heroes.

Raphael: "That's great... they brought their army."

Twice: "Let's go guys!"

"It's killing time!" - all clones of that villain screamed as they ran towards the heroes, but Raphael's clones also did the same thing as they collided.

Focusing a little on Michelangelo's group, we see that he was calling Leonardo while Iida, Mineta and Koda were following him. And after waiting for a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, Leonardo answered the call.

Leonardo: "Yes, Mikey?" - Leonardo's voice showed that he was resting.

Michelangelo: "Leo, we need help! The camp is under attack! We need your help here!"

Leonardo, who was lying on a bed along with Karai who was sleeping next to him, upon hearing that he quickly got up from the bed as he was worried, and that made Kunoichi wake up from her sleep.