Chapter 24: Watch out, Izuku.

We find ourselves still at the house in Gran Torino, where our greenish sweetheart is staying for the week of his internship and we see him standing in the center of the room while clenching his fists as a green light comes on and around.

Gran Torino: "Okay, kid. Keep the One For All circulating throughout your body. If you can move like that, you'll look a lot different than you were at the festival, only a lot better."

Izuku was moaning a little from the discomfort he was feeling, his body still wasn't used to using One For All all over his body.

Gran Torino: "So boy..." – Gran Torino pulled out a stopwatch.

[Insert soundtrack: Kibasen – Boku no Hero Soundtrack]

Gran Torino: "Let's start with three minutes."  - Said when starting the stopwatch time

Izuku: "Three minutes? May I know why?"

Gran Torino: "That's the amount of time I'm giving you to try to hit me. This time, don't hold you back."  – he said while stretching his legs a little before shooting and jumping across the room.

Izuku stood there in place, waiting for Gran Torino's attack to arrive. Torino bounces off the wall behind him and tries to land a kick on the greenish one, but he doesn't when Izuku moves a little to the side.

Izuku: 'Oh my, he's faster than yesterday! Calm down, Izuku, don't lose the flow and focus.  Focus! ' – He thought as he tried to keep the One For All circling over him while the Gran Torino kept jumping.

Gran Torino: "You thought fast, kid. I liked to see that, but I want more than just a dodge of a fast attack. If you can't not react and attack fast and let your enemies attack you..." – He he said as he jumped right in front of Izuku and in slow motion he says one last thing to Izuku.  – "You won't be able to protect anyone and someone will end up dying for it."

Little did Gran Torino know that those words served as a trigger for Izuku to rage a little. Izuku tried to attack the Gran Torino in front of him, but he couldn't. The old man tried to hit Izuku's head from behind, but the green guy blocked his blow with his arm, seeing that, Gran Torino took advantage and retreated a little before Izuku tried to hit him.

Gran Torino: "Come on, kid. If you want to be the next Symbol of Peace, you're going to have to do much better than that."  – He said as he continued jumping between the walls, floor and ceiling.

Izuku: "..." - Izuku didn't say anything, he just kept looking at where the Gran Torino was jumping a little from being hit by a kick to the chin, so that soon after the greenish one is bombarded by several attacks from the old man.

The strange thing was that, no matter how many attacks Gran Torino gave Izuku, the greenish one didn't react and didn't even seem to bother with those attacks.

Gran Torino: 'What is happening?  Why isn't he doing anything? '

Until, green rays appeared around Izuku, who in a quick movement;  he moved backwards, thus avoiding an attack from above the Gran Torino, who was surprised and smiled to see that.  Izuku used his right hand to try to strike him, but the old man avoided this attack using his foot jets. Gran Torino kept jumping until he came to a stop behind Izuku, who knew he was there but didn't look at him.