{47} ヤンデレ {47}

WARNING- MENTIONS OF BEING DRUGGED BELOW!!!

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Ran Haitani's POV~

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

My eyes flickered over to Y/N's phone.

Who was texting her so much?

I grabbed it off of the charger and stared down at the bright screen. "....."

Mitsuki.

Who is that?

I glanced over at Y/N's sleeping form and smiled a bit before opening up her phone and looking through the messages.

She should've put a password on it.

I was sure that I would need her phone eventually so I decided to charge it when she had fallen asleep.

Mitsuki-

'Y/N'

'We need to meet again'

'I think you're in serious danger, I've done some digging and I know for a fact that your boyfriend was involved in Sumiko's murder'

My eye twitched slightly as I scrolled up to past messages.

There was an article.....of Bonten.

And a photo of the tattoo that all of us shared.

I glanced over at Y/N "So that's how you found out....." I drifted off before looking back down at her phone, I sent a reply to the woman.

Y/N-

'Meet me at my house at 8pm'

I sent Y/N's home address and placed her phone into my pocket.

I knew I should've checked her phone from the beginning but it was dead when I had finally gotten her back to my place.

Y/N stirred in her sleep a bit before her eyes slowly opened up "......!"

She quickly sat up and moved away from me. "Are you hungry?" I asked and she slowly shook her head "No? Well is there anything that you need right now?" I questioned and she slowly stood up from the bed.

"Ran....you've got to let me go home" she said, her voice was slightly shaky as she continuously glanced towards the bedroom door.