New Feelings

Narrator's POV:

Once Dolores calmed down they were both sitting in silence. Dolores looked at Sofia in thought as a strange feeling came over her.

Dolores: Looks like we're both on the same page...

Sofia turned to her with a confused look.

Sofia: What?

Dolores chuckles sadly as she smiles at Sofia.

Dolores: You know the person of our dreams are betrothed to another.

She said as she remembered her tio Bruno's vision. Sofia looked at her with a sad smile, stood up, and extended her hand to Dolores. Dolores looked at her confused, but she still grabbed her hand. They started to walk hand in hand.

Dolores: Her hand is soft...I expected it to be rougher since she's a Carpenter...it's nice.

She looks around and frowns as they get further away from the house and the village.

Dolores: Where are we going?

Sofia looked at Dolores and winked at her with a smile.

Sofia: Just walk with me...you'll figured it out when we get there.

Dolores looks away and nods feeling a blush coming on as she let out a silent sigh.

Dolores: She's just a good friend...

Dolores looked around shocked they were outside the Encanto and it was breathtaking.

(Ignore Mirabel and Abuela)

Dolores: Sofia this-

She looks at Sofia who just smiles at her.

Dolores: This is amazing!

Sofia nods as she takes her shoes off and sits down on the grass putting her feet on the water, she lays down and closes her eyes. Dolores looks at her, a blush came to her face as she made her cute little sound that she does every now and then.

 Dolores looks at her, a blush came to her face as she made her cute little sound that she does every now and then