We're a Team

Narrator's POV:

Well to say Sofia's breakfast was awkward is an understatement.

Julieta: Sweetheart are you okey? You haven't touched your food.

Everyone turns to Sofia who flinches at the sudden attention.

Sofia: Oh.

Sofia lets go of Isabela and Dolores. Making them groan lowly.

Sofia: Ah, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm going to eat.

Sofia said as she took a fork and started eating a hum of delight exited her mouth making Julieta smile. Everyone continued eating as Camilo and Mirabel looked at each other. After breakfast (Y/N) was pulled away by the two.

Mirabel/Camilo: Are Isabela and Dolores in love with you?!

Sofia looked at the two panicked as she quickly pulled them away dragging them to Mirabel's room. She turned towards them worried plastered all over her face.

Sofia: I need help!

Mirabel: Que?

Sofia: I don't know what to do I barely noticed that they liked me.

Camilo: Dolores and I told you that Isabela liked you!

Sofia: I thought you were joking!

She said groaning and sliding down the wall going into a fatal position. Camilo and Mirabel looked at her with pity as they sited down with her.

Camilo: How did you even get my sister to fall in love with you?

Sofia: Well I wouldn't say that their in love with me.

She said chuckling. Mirabel and Camilo just looked at her with a deadpan expression.

Sofia: Ahi okey! I- I just don't know what to do...

Mirabel: Well-

The three of them were startled by loud footsteps heading their way. They turn around and saw...

Isabela: Sofia can I talk to you?

Isabela looked at Mirabel and Camilo frowning as she turn her gaze back to Sofia.

Isabela: Now.

Sofia had a big blush on her face making Isabela confused she turned to Camilo and Mirabel again wanting answers.

Isabela: What did you do to her?

Mirabel/Camilo: Nothing!

Isabela looked at them still not convinced but shrugged it off.

Isabela: Good.

She wrapped vines around Sofia making her yelp as she carried her away. Camilo and Mirabel looked at her praying that she doesn't die...and then walked away.

Sofia: Traitors...

Isabela put Sofia down as they walk to her room Isabela grabbing onto her hand. When they were about to enter the room another hand grabs Sofia's.

Dolores: Sofía.

Sofia turned around confused.

Sofia: Dolores what-

Dolores: You have to chose.

Dolores looked at her determine like she was expecting to get an answer from her but before she could Isabela pulled Sofia away from her.

Isabela: Dolores don't you see that we are busy?

Isabela said in an inpatient and angry manner. Dolores looked at her frowning.