Drama

Narrator's POV:

After they pull away from the hug Mirabel feels a little more confident as she speaks enthusiastically.

Mirabel: Okey let's do this! Find the vision, save the mir-ack!

As Mirabel said that she steps through the sandfall and she...falls!

Sofia: Mirabel!

Sofia looks through the sandfall to see that Mirabel fell face first and slide down a giant sand dune. Sofia looks dumbfounded as she looks at Mirabel and proceeds to covers her mouth holding back her laugher. She walks past the sandfall and slides down the sand stopping next to Mirabel.

Sofia: Are you okey?

Mirabel gets up and take the sand out of her glasses.

Mirabel: I'm still alive.

She chuckled while dusting herself off as Sofia got up doing the same. They both looks up to see...hundreds of stairs leading all the way up.

Mirabel: Wow...

Mirabel says in amazement. Sofia just looks defeated as she groans.

Sofia: We're gonna die...

Sofia: Mirabel we need to get out!

Sofia says as the cavern starts to rumble! The entire cavern begins to shake and crumble. Sand begins to pour in, burying the remaining shards beneath the sand. Panicked, Mirabel digs out the remaining shards and stuffs them into her bag while Sofia tries to open the door but...it's locked!

Sofia: Ahi, no mames!

The cavern quakes and cracks go around the room. As pieces of stone and sand threaten to block the entrance. Mirabel finally gets the last piece before being yanked away by Sofia.

Sofia: 𝐍𝐎𝐒 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐑!

Sofia slams the door, and whoosh! They are pushed to safety by a sand tidal wave. Sofia tries to breathe, her head pounding and her back aching, on the verge of a heart attack. She looks at Mirabel, who is on top of her, and breathes a sigh of relief, knowing Mirabel is safe. Sofia looks to the side and notices that they are on the verge of falling off the cliff.

Sofia: Ah, Carajo!

Time Skip

Mirabel and Sofia hurries out of Bruno's room all wimped and tired as they turn a corner and walk right into Abuela.

Sofia: Ah, sorry señora Alma.

Sofia says with a tired look on her face.

Abuela: Uch, where are you two coming from?

When she said that Sofia and Mirabel quickly stiff as they grew nervous.

Mirabel: Um, we're sorry. We were just—

Abuela look confused as she sees sand on Mirabel's hair.

Abuela: What's in your hair?

She reaches out to touch her hair as Mirabel chuckles in embarrassment.

Mirabel: Uh—

Sofia: Are we busted?

Just as Abuela begins to look at the two in suspicion crying erupts the moment! It's the loud sobbing of Luisa, who staggers up the stairs behind them. They all turn towards her Mirabel and Sofia looking the most concerned.