Love Triangle

Sofia's POV:

I open my eyes as I stand up sitting down on the bed and stretch, letting out a moan as my back pops slightly.

???: Dios mío no tienes vergüenza...(God you have no shame)

I look to my right, puzzled, to see Isabela staring at me with a flustered expression. I quickly looked around and realized I wasn't in my room.

Sofia: Um...what happened?

Isabela looked at me for a brief moment, a smirk on her face.

Isabela: Oh, you don't remember having me on top of you? I thought you'd remember having me on top of you.

In embarrassment, I cover my mouth with my hands.

Sofia: Did we...do it?

In embarrassment, my face began to heat up as I looked down at my lap. Isabela burst out laughing, and I looked at her, confused.

Sofia: What's so funny...?

Isabela: I'm sorry, Bombón, but you're adorable when you're embarrassed...

She looked at me smiling Innocently.

Isabela: I'm joking, we didn't do anything, you were just drunk, and I brought you to my room to rest.

...

Sofia: Isabela, you jerk!

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her face, which made her laugh even harder.

Isabela: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

She stood up and wiped a tear from her face as she looked at me.

Isabela: I'm going to be with Abuela for a minute, but you can go home if you want...

I nod as she walked out of the room. I carefully stood up and made my way to the door. I opened and walked out only to get startle by Mirabel.

Mirabel: I'm going to save the miracle!

Sofia: Wait, what?

Mirabel was the next to be startled, and she quickly turned around, her surprised expression turning to a smile as she confidently points at me.

Mirabel: And you will help me!

Sofia: Again what?

Narrator's POV:

Sofia is taken aback after Mirabel explains everything.

Sofia: Damn, I get drunk once and all of this desmadre happens...

Mirabel laughed as she continued to look hopefully at Sofia. Sofia shrugged and smiled at her.

Sofia: Fine, I'll help you...

Mirabel: Yes!

She jumps up and down exited as a question pops into Sofia's head.

Sofia: Wait. How do you save a miracle?

Mirabel comes to a halt as she looks at Casita. The House pantomimes back, as if it has no idea what is going on. Mirabel pauses for a moment to consider her options.

Mirabel: I'm not sure, but there's one person in this family who knows everything about everything...

Mirabel examines a photograph of her family and focuses on... Dolores, her cousin who hears everything.

Sofia: Hold on...

Dolores: I have to leave...will we meet after the ceremony?

Sofia: Oh, shit, I screwed up...