Useless Lesbian

Isabela's POV:

I finally finished dancing with Mariano as he returned to his mommy (A/N: He's a mama's boy), and the first thing I do is look for Sofia, only to find her pouting in my direction. It was adorable...she tried to stand up only to collapse back onto the chair. That when I realize she was probably drunk. I approach her and chuckle a little.

Isabela: Are you all right, Chula?

I lean towards her and mumble just so she can hear me. She looked up at me and slowly stood up, her hand wrapped around my neck surprising me. She rests her head on my shoulder and I hold her to make sure she doesn't fall. She began whispering to me about how beautiful I was and how stupid I was to let Mariano court me. Which made me laugh...was she jealous?

Sofia: He's a moron. His muscles are useless, and even his nose is useless; I hope it breaks. Why did you allow him to court you?

She said between hiccups.

Isabela: Yep...She's definitely drunk...

She pulled away her hands still on my neck as she looks at me with a cute frown.

Sofia: Don't you love me anymore Isa?

I look at her shocked as I feel my knees go weak.

Isabela: Ahi dios...how do you breathe again?

Sofia slowly leans forward, our faces inches apart. I panicked (A/N: ✨Gay panic✨) and pull her away from me as she stumbles backwards, I use my vines to lift her up preventing her from falling. I had no idea she could be so bold when she was drunk. I'm pretty sure my face was a bright red by now. I finally take a moment to relax as I let out a long sigh and look around.

Isabela: I hope no one saw that...

I raise my gaze to Sofia, who is still dangling from the vine. She laughed and gives me a drowsy look.

Sofia: You're so pretty Isa, I wanna kiss-

I put a flower on her mouth to keep her quiet as I drag her out of the party making sure no one sees us and escort her to my room. When we arrived at my room I let her down gently which was a bad idea because she immediately tried to eat one of the flowers in my room.

Isabela: No, Sofia!

I grab her from her waist stopping her from doing anything stupid.

Sofia: But I want cotton candy!

Isabela: That not cotton candy!

She stopped trying to eat the flowers as I let go of her. She looked so confused.

Sofia: It's not...?

Isabela: Ahi dios, why are you so cute?

I sighed as I lowered my bed so she could lay down, but when I look back at Sofia, she wasn't there. I panicked and looked around my room, only to find her proposing to one of my statues. What the fuck is happening?

Sofia: Marry me, Isabela!

I facepalm laughing a little.

Isabela: You're adorable Sofia...I honestly wish that statue was me...

Sitting in my bed, I sigh and cross my arms.

Isabela: Sofia, please come here!

Sofia takes a look at me, then at the statue. She stands up dusting herself off and walks over to me, calling the statue an imposter.

Sofia: Yes, Isa?

Isabela: Come to bed...

She blinks quickly as a mischievous smile form on her face.

Sofia: Isa I had no idea you were so daring...you haven't even bought me dinner yet.

I give her a brief glance before covering my face in embarrassment.

Isabela: This girl is going to be the end of me...

I try to keep my cool while keeping my breathing steady.

Sofia: Isa~

I groan as I look up, only to find Sofia inches away from me, and before I could react, she was on my lap, pulling me into a kiss. Flowers sprouted on my hair as she drew me closer, wrapping her hand around my neck, and I couldn't stop myself. How could I when I had been wanting to do this for so long? I melted into the kiss...Her lips were soft, almost silken, and the kiss was intoxicatingly sweet maybe because of how many wine she drank. It was perfect, no more Abuela's expectations, no more Mariano, I felt like all my worries were being washed away. The only thing I could focus on was Sofia and her hands that tangle in my hair. She drew me closer to her, and I could feel the heat of her body against mine. I ran my hands from her waist to her bottom as she let out a small whimper. She finally pulled away, leaving a string of saliva connecting our lips. I took a deep breath and run my fingers through my hair.

Isabela: M-mierda...

Sofia laugh at my reaction as she lays her head on my shoulder.

Sofia: Good night mi amor...

Before I could understand what she said I heard soft snoring coming from her. I gently lay down as she laid on top of me. Her hands wrapped instinctively around my body. I feel my face heat up as I look up at the ceiling of my room.

Isabela: Isabela que mierda acaba de pasar?! Why did you allow her to kiss you?! You selfish brat!

I yell to myself as I cover my face.

Isabela: Without even thinking about it, I took advantage of her...

I feel something tuck at my dress as I look down at Sofia. Her eyes were still closed, she whines as she buried her head on my neck.

Sofia: Isabela you can apologize to my not-drunk self tomorrow if you shut up and go to sleep...

She spoke drowsily. I sigh finally calming down, I pulling her closer to me, enjoying the sensation of having her close, and then close my eyes and falling asleep.

(A/N): I honestly don't know if this was good or not but I feel like it sucked...😰