What If I Don't Want To Be friends.

Sofia's POV:

I was walking back home thinking about what happened today. It was kinda weird...

Dolores: For a second, I thought you meant that you like me that way.

I laugh as I remembered what she said theirs no way she meant that. She was probably just joking to lift up the mood, right? Before I could start overthinking I heard a chirp as Coco landed on my shoulder. I smiled and petted him.

Sofia: Hey buddy, did you have fun with the Madrigal?

He leans into my touch as it tweets happily. I finally reach home opening the door and I quickly got changed and headed to bed.

The Next Day:

Today was my day off. I got up and headed to the shower, I hummed a little song as I wonder how Isabela is doing.

Sofia: She avoided eye contact with me when the arranged marriage was announced...I wonder if she's okay?

I got out of the shower getting ready to head to the Madrigal's house to hang out with Mirabel. I promised her I would teach her how to carve a wooden figure. Coco landed on my head as I closed the door and started making my way to the casita. I knocked on the door as Mirabel opened it.

Sofia: Hey, Mariposa.

Mirabel: Hola Sofi, Coco. Ready to start our new project?

Sofia: You know I am!

Coco flies up and down in excitement as he tweets.

Mirabel: Great, Come on!

We started making our way upstairs as I saw Isabela walking by I smiled and waved at her...but she just passes by like I was invisible. Mirabel seems to notice this and frowns.

Mirabel: What's her problem?

Sofia: I- I don't know...

Mirabel grabs my hand and leads me to her room.

Mirabel: Come on Sofi don't think about it too much. She's probably just being a jerk cause you're around me.

Sofia sweat drops as she remembers how close Isabela and Mirabel use to be until the day were Mirabel didn't get her gift.

Sofia: I-I really hope that's not it!

Mirabel chuckles as she pulls me inside her room.