4

When I woke up the next morning, I was in a dorm bed with Happy's arms wrapped around my waist tightly. Someone was pounding on the door, causing Happy to groan as he got up and went to answer it.

"Hap, church in 10 cmon," Jax's voice carried through the door as Happy tried to get his jeans on. "Also we're looking for Houdini."

"She's in here " Happy said as he opened the door.

"Get her ass up. Clay wants her in church."

"I'm up." I wasn't getting out of this bed with the door open though. I must've passed out shortly after we were done because I hadn't bothered getting dressed.

Happy shut the door and grabbed his shirt.

"You can use the shower," he said. "And clean shirts are in that drawer. Sorry about yours."

He held up the ripped remains of my tshirt from last night.

"I knew we fucked hard," I groaned as I sat up. "I didn't think it was that hard."

He just chuckled and left as I showered quickly, washing just my body before getting out and getting dressed. I headed down to the bar and got some coffee before following the guys in to church.

"So you want to prospect," Clay said.

"Yes sir," I said from where I stood at the opposite end of the table.

"And you think fucking Happy is the way to do it?"

"Absolutely not. Last night was just a good fuck after I got out of prison," I said.

"And you're in his shirt and slept in his bed," Jax said. "He don't do that shit."

"If he hadn't given me a shirt, I'd be here in a lace bra and my jeans," I said.

"You know the deal with prospecting?" Clay asked.

"It's grunt and bitch work," I said. "Do as your told no questions asked and slowly work your way into the fold."

"What else?"

"Do what a member says when they say it," I said. "I can ride and shoot. You already know that."

"What about the fact that she's a woman?" Juice asked. If anyone else had asked I would've been livid but Juice asked out of a genuine concern not misogyny.

"There is that," Clay said, looking to me.

"I can ride and shoot same as y'all. I was already arrested once on club shit and didn't rat. I can hold my own in a fist fight," I said.

"Box the prospect," Clay said.

"What?" I asked as he stood up. He grabbed a prospect kutte and laid it on the table.

"You win, the kuttes yours. You lose I don't hear another word of it and you become the good old lady we all know you can be," Clay said.

"Clay he's former military," Piney said.

"She's gonna get killed," Jax said.

"Your not serious," Bobby said. Clay was staring at me and I stared right back. I opened the doors to church and looked at the prospect.

"Grab some tape. I've gotta kick your ass to get my kutte," I said. He looked shocked as Happy grabbed some tape and followed me.

He started taping my hands as he spoke to me. "You don't need to do this. Tacoma will at least let you prospect. I'll ride up with you and give Lee a rec-."

"Happy, we fucked. And holy hell was it good. I'm going to be Redwood Original. I don't want to prospect elsewhere and transfer. I have to do this here," I said.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. I was mildly annoyed that I was fighting in an oversized shirt and jeans but it would have to work.

"Guys, she's a girl," Half-Sack said.

"I'd watch the way I talk about this girl," Jax said.

"You learn to fight in the street?" Happy asked. I nodded.

"Good. Use your size to you advantage," he said. My father walked over to us and kissed my head before I climbed into the ring. Everyone else stood on Sack's side.

Bobby hopped up into the ring and let us get the fight started.