8

Within fifteen minutes of my arrival at that clubhouse the party was in full swing and I was playing bartender. Luckily it was mostly beers people wanted but occasionally I would have to make rounds of shots.

Happy sat at the bar and talked to me between orders most of the night. I tried to keep the bar top clean as the night went on which was easier said than done. There were a few girls dancing on the poles that Tig had set up but that was the biggest action. For a celebratory party this was pretty low key.

"Go get your dick sucked or something," I said, playfully hitting Happy with a towel. It was nearing two in the morning and he looked angry.

"When you're allowed to leave the bar," he said. I just shook my head and went to get shots for Tig and his croweater before they headed to the couch. People were starting to drop finally.

About half an hour later, Happy was the only one who hadn't passed out.

"Party's over," he said, turning the music off.

"I'll crash out here," I said motioning to the couch that Chibs had fallen off of at some point.

"Don't you owe me a blowjob?"

"No," I said. "I told you to get a crow to do that."

"Fine then a good fuck," he said.

"Mm, you don't want to be gentle and my ribs are broke Hap," I said. He just grabbed my arm and dragged me to his dorm room.

When I woke up the next morning it was about 8:00 am. I was exhausted from the fact that I hadn't slept much but I decided to get up and start the coffee and the cleaning. I got dressed quickly in my clothes from the day before and headed down to the bar, starting in on clean up once the coffee was started.

I cleaned for about two hours, just scrubbing everything down, before anyone else was up. Luckily, it was Happy.

"How long you been up?"

"Two hours," I said. "Coffees still hot."

He just walked into the kitchen and poured himself a mug before going to sit down at the bar.

After ten more minutes I'd done all the cleaning I could while the morons were still passed out.

"I'm going to head to the garage. Jax said Gemma took off so I've gotta see if I remember the office stuff, and I have a meeting with my PO in the morning so I can't do it then," I said, standing behind the bar across from Happy.

He just grunted and stood up as I made my way around the bar and out to the garage. He sat down on the couch in the office as I sat at the desk and flipped through some stacks of paperwork. I booted up the computer and it was all coming back to me and making sense.

"Wow she's behind," I said softly as I started to punch in the numbers from the invoices into an adding machine.

"How long you gonna be here?" Happy asked.

"Probably a couple hours," I said. "She really needs to be dragged into the 21st century with her systems. Maybe Juice and I could work together on that."

Happy just nodded as he stood up. "I'm going to get lunch."

"I-." He just shook his head and walked out of the office.

About ten minutes later he hopped on his bike and took off, returning another twenty minutes later with food.

By that point the guys were starting to wake up and Jax made his way out to the office.

"How's it going?" He asked as Happy and I sat on the couch eating. Jax took a fry from my to go container as he sat down next to me.

"This all needs to be automated and that computer is older than me," I said. Jax chuckled and agreed with me.

"Maybe you can do that this week."

"It'll take Juice and I the better part of a month," I said. "And I have a meeting with my PO in the morning so I've gotta go there before work."

"Don't wear your kutte but tell them you're prospecting," Jax said. I nodded in agreement and he stood up with a groan, leaving Happy and I alone in the office.