15

"Club owes me $100," I said. "Or I start auctioning these off to the guys."

"Go for it,"Jax said. "Tig will buy em from you. Double the money easy."

"Good to know. Can we talk?"

He nodded and motioned up to the TM office as I headed up with him.

"Zobelle is headed outta town for a few days," I said. "Didn't sound nearby even."

"You don't know where the AB meet is. Why're you worried?"

"Just passing info up boss," I said. "You tell Ope about tonight?"

He nodded. "You can get in."

"Please you don't call me Houdini for nothing," I said. "There's no security cameras. His systems pretty shitty. Relies on himself being there and Charming being a nice little place."

"There's been a string of home invasions. Taking petty shit. Make this look like that," he said. I nodded and we headed out of the office to the clubhouse.

"Hey," I said, standing next to Happy as he glared at something. I glanced over and sure enough there was a kid sitting on the floor.

"Whose is he?" I asked.

"Juice's," Happy said. "Juice is with CYS in Church."

I nodded and walked over to the kid, sitting down with the two year old.

"Hey buddy," I said. He started to walk over to me. He sat down closer to me and handed me a toy as he spoke in fractured sentences.

Before long Juice walked out of Church and nodded as the woman spoke to him.

"Hey E," Juice said as he picked the kid up.

"Hey Juicey," I said.

"Rosen is on her way to do some paperwork shit for me, but this is Ian, my son," he said.

"Well Ian, it is nice to meet you." I spoke to the boy softly and he smiled at me.

The CYS worker left and Juice looked at me.

"There's a chance I go inside and he gets taken from me if I don't name someone," Juice said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"E, I want you to take care of him should I be locked up," he said.

"Absolutely," I said. "Tell Rosen."

He agreed and sat down on the couch with the boy to wait for Rosen to get here.

"He needs to be taken off tonight," I said to Happy who just nodded. Jax would do it. He's got a son of his own now so he understands.

"Can you handle that, parole and prospecting?"

"If I need to," I said. He just nodded and kissed my head. We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out.

At about seven pm I went to shower. Once I was done, I dressed in black jeans and a black hoodie. I braided my hair so I could put a beanie over it and no one would see it. I returned to the main part of the clubhouse and Juice was getting ready to take his son home for the night.

"Club shit?"

"Houdini shit," I said with a soft giggle as Ian grabbed at me.

"Hey buddy," I said. "Aunty E is so happy you're with your dad now."

"E, you're the best."

I kissed Juice's cheek before helping him get Ian into his car seat.

"Take care of you both," I said. "I can stop in later and check on ya."

"That would be great," he said.

"It'll be late," I said.

"That's fine," he said. I nodded and he took off so I returned to the clubhouse to pass the last bit of time before the guys headed out. Opie and I weren't far behind, sharing his bike for an easier get away.