44

At 4:30 the next morning I was up as my phone alarm went off. I shut it down and woke Opie before getting dressed. I put on a long sleeve shirt and some jeans, knowing I'd just come back and change anyways. I slid my gun into my waistband, having already put the silencer on it.

"I'm headed out."

"I'll give you a ride. You slip out the back and Coco and Angel will be waiting for you in the car," he said. I nodded. Coco was going to be our eyes in the sky. He had roof access to a building across the street and would be waiting up there in case anything went wrong. Angel was our get away driver because he could claim to be visiting his father.

We headed out and got on his bike together. He drove me into town and stopped at the back door of the cigar shop. Angel was already in place in his car. Coco was getting ready next to it.

"Love you E," Opie said.

"I love you too Ope," I said. I had a bad feeling. Something was wrong.

I shook the feeling and went to talk to the two men.

"Ready for this chica blanca?" Angel asked.

"Not my first kill," I said, taking my in ear communication thing from Angel. I slid it into my ear and he clicked it on. I nodded a bit.

"Hot and heartless," Coco said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm goin in."

"Be careful."

I nodded and went to the back door. I made quick work of the lock and relocked the door when I got inside. I sat in the back room, well out of the view of the cameras. I waited for maybe 30 minutes before I heard keys jangling at the front door. I peeked around the corner and Zobelle was at the front door with his security guard.

"He was supposed to be alone," I whispered to the two men synced in my coms.

"Just kill em both," Angel said and Coco chuckled. I waited until they were inside with the door shut and locked again. I shot Zobelle, killing him instantly. Before he'd even hit the ground though his security guard was shooting back. I shot back, hitting his arm as a bullet broke through the window and shot him in the back of the head.

"Fuck," I said, running outside and getting into the car as fast as I could. The second Angel stopped behind Coco's building, I slid to the middle seat. We could hear the sirens as cops approached. Coco jumped in and hid his rifle in the backseat.

"Lights behind," I said.

"And ahead," Angel said.

"What does we do?" Coco asked. Cops got out of the car at the end of the road ahead of us and were walking towards us. They must've seen the three people in the car and figured we heard something. After all, two people were shot on the next block.

"Your just a couple guys getting a nice morning handjob," I said, pulling my shirt off to reveal a lace bralette. Being a woman had its perks. "We didn't see anything."

I moved to straddle Coco since he was in the passenger seat. Coco wasted no time in undoing his pants between us and latching his lips onto my neck. Luckily the cop knocked on the window and he pulled back as Angel rolled the window down.

"Did you three happen to hear anything over on the next street? Maybe five minutes ago?"

"I'm sorry officer," I said sweetly. "We didn't hear anything."

"What are you all doing here at five in the morning anyways?"

"Franky, she's hot and headed home today. What do you think we're doing?" Angel asked. So he knew at least one of the cops.

"Not in public man. Take her back to your place."

"Will do man."

The cops backed away and Angel drove off as I grabbed my shirt and pulled it back on.

"Did you know which cop that was the whole time?"

Angel nodded and laughed.

"Asshole."

"Aye Mami, we just wanted to see your hot body once," Coco said.

"My old man would kill you both and then me."

"Watching you panic was too funny," Angel said.

"I can't believe you two," I said.

It fell silent for a bit before Coco spoke up. "What's with the stars?"

"You don't wanna know," I said.

"Sure we do chica blanca," Angel said.

"Lets just say after today I'm gonna need another," I said.

"Kills?" Coco asked. I nodded and Angel pulled into the clubhouse lot.