Hoodie baby

NEW POV

"Hin , Congratulations on your series it ended succesfully. I got you something as celebratory gift, actually Peng helped pick it" - Tay

"Oh?you didn't have to but thank you Te."- New

Rummages through the bag,taking off a box. Its the Loewe Spirited Away collection.

"Oh you endorsed this right I saw in IG with Off?"- New

While trying it on, we were in the make up room while Tay was having his make up done.

"Yeah, I got the right size right?Bright colors looks really good on you, Peng pick a nice color" - Tay

I blushed at the thought and I didn't that a staff shooting an IG story caught it thankfully she posted it without sounds.

"Yeah he knows best, Thank you again" - New

Tay was just giggling at my response not knowing the underlying statement in what I said.

Thay sneaky old man finds a way to smuggle things to get me, even having Tay buy stuff for me without knowing.

OFF POV

It's already 1 am in the morning I just finished one of my shoots.
I was driving past the way to my condo and to New's.
Happily whistling about the events today. I was surprised that they didn't edited out the part where I picked up hoodie for New I thought it would be cut out since I am talking about New.
I glance at the box at the back seat where a similar hoodie to New was sitting prettily there.
I bought one secretly so I can match with my baby.
I guess he would be sleeping now as I pin the pascode to his condo, it's quiet and sounds of rustling can be heard through the bedroom, did I wake him up.
I was sneaking like a thief to his bedroom, the door was slightly opened.
He was curled up in a ball of sheets only his face showing up.I love watching him sleep he looks so adorable a big ball of fluff that tickles my heart, for some reason the aircon was blasting through his room won't he get sick with this coldness.
His room was dimly lit and his Ipad was on the edge of the bed, I shook my head he must be looking up stock market again till' late, still working when you're supposed to be resting.