I.I Found My Heart

OFF POV

When was the last time I saw his face, was it yesterday?

Yep definitely yesterday, he was at the office for paperwork

I was currently being interviewed at Loreal product endorsement with Gun. But my mind wandering to that particular face kept my head on the clouds.
I answered automatically not even sure of what I said. The only sure thing was I was thinking of him when I was asked if my heart had already found someone.

Oh I did, I really do. When was it that I realized I had these feelings for him? A couple of years ago? No... Months ago? No... Or just recently? I think it will be a yes.

"Papii? Are you okay?"- Gun

"Uh? Oh Gun, yeah yeah I'm good just thinking about something"- Off

"Something or someone?"- Gun

Gun snickered at me the kind of snicker that made you want to smack his head, but no I can't do that. We were not supposed to do that and we have to act sweet to each other.

It was already pack-up time and I saw Jayler lingering around on a hooded shirt in a cap and mask looking like a suspicious person.

"Save your jokes on me and go to your loverboy, he's been standing there for a minute now, looking like he will bite my head off"- Off

I scoffed at Gun and he rolled his eyes at me strutting toward his 2 years boyfriend.

Yes, we weren't an item and definitely not lovers, it's just how the management wants us to portray these ships. It's all about money.

"Papii!! Good luck with your heart!!"-Gun

Gun really, I just shook my head. Great, he really won't leave me alone.

"Now where my heart could be?"- Off

I made my way to the parking lot to my car. Then I received a message,  grinning I knew that, he is the only person who can make me smile with just a word.
I rang him a few more times while driving until he answered.