Jumpol In Your Area

"Tsk!! Tsk.. hhuuiiieeeee...."- Off

Off had been sighing loudly, grunting nonstop as we settled at the designated area of our tickets. I elbowed him so he'd stop being so obvious about it. But he was so pissed off but he can't get mad at Tay for ruining the concert plan he had.

"Now what will I do with the ticket I bought for us for tomorrow, we already resold Peng's but yours and mine are still in the car sitting there like, Fuck! How do I even explain that I had extra tickets"- Off

"Hey I'll ask a few friends okay if somebody wants to watch tomorrow.."- New

"P'Eks already giving me the looks a while ago when we met him at the ticket booth, I didn't even know he was a Black Pink fan, Do you think he saw me buying too many tickets?"- Off

He looked at me worried, P' Eks was the one who bought the tickets for tomorrow for Off. Off didn't know that Phi is also a fan and thought he was buying tickets for somebody else. It was just by chance that Tay had seen us at the mall strolling and tagged along we were supposed to meet Phi for the tickets tomorrow and then straight head to the concert with just the two of us for some alone time and then tomorrow with friends but then things got complicated as Tay went and rambled on finding out the tickets we bought just now he thought Off had mistaken his ticket date and demanded he buys one at the concert gates.

Left with no choice we bought Tay his ticket and went with us, mistaking as well that P'Eks was also coming with us. While Phi gave us an eye for what this is all about thankfully he went on acting like it was all planned and Off just mistakenly bought the wrong date for him.

So now he is sulking kicking the ground holding Black Pink's bong in his hands and he might be thinking of hitting Tawan's head with the bong. I laughed he looked cute sulking as he always does.

"Whatchu laughing at?!" -Off

"Hehe nothin'  ..."- New

I nudged him, making him jerk a little giving me the eye.

"You are enjoying this dumbass!"- Off

"Hmmm... So cute nahhhh jaaahh.." - New

I pinched his cheeks making them a little red as he swatted my hand with irritation.

"I could have known, I knew it, I fucking knew this was not a good day... I hate you, I don't even like Black Pink to begin with!"- Off

"Oh but you do, what I like you like as well, isn't it?"- New

"I hate it when you do that! Don't you dare smile..." - Off

"But you love my smile"- New

"I do, so don't pout and smile.." - Off

His cheeks were already blushing looking down, hiding his face from the light of the pink bong.

"What's going on? Why are you red Peng?"- Tay

Tay who was oblivious to what was happening suddenly interjected. And then he was smacked at the head by the bong that Off was holding.

"None of your business!Peng!"- Off

Secretly holding onto my hand as he was looking at the stage like nothing happened with a smile on his face and a blush that crept up to the tips of his ears.

" One of these days you will get to have me all by yourself so, don't sulk nah nah please?"- New

"ehem ....* cough cough!!.." - Off

"Do you have a cold now?"- Tay

"It's nothing..er..erm..just watch please!"- Off

I felt my hand squeezed and I look up at him and he was smiling as turned to me.

"I know, I just have to be patient right?"- Off

I nodded at him giggling and what surprised me was he suddenly lifted my hand and kissed the back of it, smirked like it was nothing, and faced the crowd.

The things you do make me in all sorts of pink ...

"It's not black pink, it's blushing pink now ..." - Off

He whispered in my ear. I don't know why I felt hot on my cheeks and my heartbeats erratic, the way his fingers entwined on mine secretly hiding it off on his shirt.

From a distance I hear somebody call us out, they were fans wanting a photo. So he let go of my hand and faced the camera. We all smiled and as the shutter came off he suddenly got the idea that massaging the pink bong on my chest was the best pose.. And then he whispered...

" Jumpol in your area ... Remember this every time you see this photo. I will always love the things you love and much more. As much as I love you..."- Off