Somewhere Only We Know

A soft grunt, a few rustling of sheets, a   chuckle in an amused stare. Birds had started chirping outside, I can feel the ocean breeze that seeped on the slightly opened window glass the curtains that swayed, and the chime bells that softly jingle a melody tugging one's heart. It's already dawn the rosy hues of the horizon tell me otherwise the sun will be up and shining soon and I've been awake a tad bit early than I have to be.

I wonder if all of this would just stay the way it is, forever like this. I hear him softly snore what a kid, well he is when he's with me. Right right, he can be whenever he's with me.

I dragged him close to me back hugging him as he snuggled in my embrace, playing with the soft fringes of his hair, it had gone pretty long we should go to the salon soon or he should go it would be awkward if I would be there, yeah awkward will it.

Off Jumpol never goes to the salon with New Thitipoom.

My brows furrowed as I can think of a list of things I can't be seen in public with him because there's a lot.

Off Jumpol never travels with New Thitipoom alone.
Off Jumpol never visits New's shooting places.
Off Jumpol doesn't bring food to him at all costs because he comes to me for food and it's mostly around other people.
Off Jumpol can't hug New for longer than a minute in public he is my best friend and Peng's Hin.
Off Jumpol can't call New, Nu, Nunu endearingly in public.
Off Jumpol so on and so on.

It made him groan...

We establish the fact that we hang out only every once in a blue moon, which made me sigh.
I nuzzled his hair it smelled the lavender shampoo our accommodation has, it's nice and calming but I want him to smell like me.

I should order the shampoo I use and have it delivered to him. Yeah yeah, that's right just like that only the simple things for now.

I won't ask for anything just for now, I want him beside me. My Nunu my cute sweet Nu.

A couple of days ago...

"You can stay at one of the private villas at Phuket, Love. Just pretend there are only two of you there. I know a friend who owns one. I'll tag along right Tay? Oh man stop that what are you doing Peng!"- Off

Tay paced back and forth in the lounge of the staff room on the Gmmtv building both New and Off sitting on the couch looking at him.
New was resting on Off's shoulder slightly dozing off as Off played with his hair like massaging his head.

"Uuughhh, why did I have to say that? Ah wwwhyyyyyy!!!! I promised I'd be joining Joss, Bright, and the others at a getaway. Fuck Me!!"- Tay

"Yeah Fuck you Nah Nah... Stop pacing it's making me dizzy. Will you listen to what I'm saying"- Off

It makes me massage my temples Tay can be quite a headache sometimes, he runs his mouth before his brain

"Hin! Why are you sleeping, and why did you have to agree on it? Aaahhh Peng!"- Tay

New who was startled before dozing off squinted his eyes. And said in a bored tone, one that Off finds too cute too endearing to say no and it gets him every time he smiles massaging New's shoulders

"We can just go, Phuket's villas I wanna go. You can just stay there for a day take tons of pictures and stories and then follow them sounds good yeah?"- New

"You, you planned this... I knew it! You both aahhh why am I friends with you conniving devils!!"- Tay

New chuckled and it made crescent moons in his eyes, lovely! I kissed him on his temple. As he looked at me shocked and slap my chest.